Reviews for Fascination
The Red Star chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
IX is one of the few Final Fantasy games I've never had the pleasure of playing, so I can't say much about the characters from that universe's characterization, but Naruto is as well handled as he is in any of your other stories. His interactions with Garnet are rather interesting. I'd like to see what their interactions would be like in a full story. It'd be an interesting dynamic.

A few more errors than normal for you. I'm guessing fast fingers. First sentence, "allowed" should be "aloud". "came to life" should probably be "came to light". "ran titled her hair as" completely redo that passage. "Awesome Master Ninja had noticed" should be "Awesome Master Ninja hadn't noticed". "involuntary giggle" should be "involuntarily giggle" or some variation. "as such a thing" should be "had such things". "sake your odd" should be "sate your odd". "Garnet her Naruto" should be "Garnet heard Naruto".

Twelve paragraphs from the bottom, (1) has no point. Either you forgot to add what it referred to, or it was a mistake. Either way, you should correct it. On a related note, I'd have corrected the errors myself in a docx, but I still have four of your stories to review.

Forever in the Sky,

The Red Star
firelordeg chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
this has a holelot of potential hope you will wright more of this soon thank you for sharing
daniel 29 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
First story with this pairing that I've read about in this genre
Spear-of-the-doomed chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
The really ironic part about this is I just started playing Final Fantasy IX again just last week. Though I would have had Steiner die in the evil forest. I hate him cause he is such a tool.
GreatStarOcean chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
This must be made ASAP. Combining Naruto with one of my favorite games of all time win. It's like crack to me.