Reviews for Guardian An err Cat
shessys mate chapter 3 . 5/19
I think u should continue this story it sooo fun to read so may possibilities
vampire-kana chapter 3 . 11/3/2014
I personally think you are a great writer and should definitely continue this story. I really like the idea and there are so many directions you could take it. I hope that you decide to continue it.
Haneko Takahashi chapter 3 . 3/9/2014
so jow is Grimmi resurrecteeeeed
ladynarutochan chapter 2 . 10/16/2013
(reviewing on chapter 2 as I already put one on the 3rd one.)

I'm soooo for it ! Like I said it's a really fcool start for a story. As for new idea, I don't really know...

I would like to know how Ichigo can see Jow as he is powerless and shouldn't be able to feel/see him and spirit/hollow if I remember the mangas correctly. It is because he took a catlike form ? I can understand Rukia and Renji as they have gigaï (spell ?).
And how come he named the cat Jow. Does he know that it is Grimmjow ?
So more background info would be nice in my opinion.

Beside that I like the naughtiness of the pairing. With a Ichigo blushing and a Grimmjow molesting him even when he sleep ! lol You can definitly add more of that and I will be happy ! :p

Hope it helped a bit.

Have a nice day
ladynarutochan chapter 3 . 10/15/2013
Hope you will one day rewrite this story as the theme was very cool ! Blushing Ichigo with a perverted kitty!Grimmjow is fun ! lol
silvermoon170 chapter 3 . 9/5/2013
I feel like pouting and I know what u mean. I already like this story after already reading it a couple of times, I make sure to review the stories I enjoy, reviews are like a writers muse or inspiration. Good luck with your stories! .
kaykaybear1211 chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
I don't know about most people but I quite like your stories as for writing
And grammer and stuff like that I can't judge I'm terriable at english don't get me wrong english is my natraul langege but as you can clearly tell I'm bad at spelling and pronoucing the words but I can read puurrfectly fine ( get it purr fect hah yes no )
snoopy34 chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
rewrte
Angry Faggot chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
Dumb bitch
Foxluna chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Jow is Grimmjow!
SalinaSwathe chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
The original seemed fine, but I believe lengthening it would add more "meat to the potatoes" as I like saying. As an idea you could have Grimmkitty (Jow) finally reveal his true form to Ichigo after a series of humorous/dramatic chapters.

I really think that you are a great writer! I've read a lot of your stories over the past few days, and think all of them deserve a continuation.

Don't give up because people don't have the common decency to at least type in "I loved it!" as a review for your stories, you have other fans to do this all the time.

Have a cookie and a wonderful day X-)!
My secret love chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
please update! I realy like this one...please
282929 chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
Continue!
larissita chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
you know, you should really stop to worry about reviews. i write too and i don't get a lot either but nobody really does unles you make super long fanfictions. all i can say is that you should writte for your own plesure and less for others, you do have some good fictions and you shouldn't post them at the same time, go one or two at the time and wait to finish it before starting to post another one.
XxItalyangelxx chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
Don't rewrite this one either I love this one too
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »