Reviews for The 17th
Godiva9 chapter 3 . 12/30/2013
I am quite enjoying this story, I hope to read more soon! : )
LyzeeAnne chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
This is absolutely wonderful xD Keeps a smile on my face, for sure.
Druid Star chapter 3 . 8/1/2013
I love this! ... well, to be fair love just about anything you write :P But this is so brilliant I don't know where to start, so I'll just stop here :D Can't wait to read more!
ButterscotchCandybatch chapter 3 . 7/30/2013
This is hilarious! I love it, and I hope you come back to it at some stage. It is so funny reading about pregnant John still being John, and obsessive daddy-Sherlock still acting like Sherlock! Love your work!
silverdragon0315 chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
I know this fic is a bit old now but i wanted to say i love it i find it amusing and entertaining so if you would like to complete it or even just update i would really be excited to read it
gabbygirl89 chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
This is great! Can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/3/2013
I was really seceptical when I first started reading this, but now I am craving more! The characters are so well written! I love this story please write more!
The Lord Writer chapter 3 . 6/20/2013
OMG, this is an awese story!' I love it so much!

Please update soon!
ValaEnVash chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
I love this. Omega!verse is fantastic! I hope you continue!
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 3 . 3/6/2013
I don't normally read mpreg fics, but this one is too well-done to not read it. Sherlock and John are so in character, it's ridiculous. I adore this and can't wait to see what happens next. Thanks for sharing.
SoulMore chapter 3 . 2/12/2013
FAN!
Catharmel chapter 3 . 1/30/2013
Distractingly good. I'm supposed to be studying, but your wordflow and believable omegaversification of all the characters is great.
PaperDoll - Ink chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
This is funny! Please continue!
FallenGoldenAngel chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
Please, please continue! This is my first experience of the omegaverse and I'm really enjoying it. :D
nighttheraven chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
hahaha! I love it! More, I say! MoRe!