Reviews for The 17th
very funny the end of ch3_
DAPetty chapter 3 . 12/18/2016
What a fun read!
wildtrance chapter 3 . 10/9/2016
Oh gods! Sherlock sounds annoying as hell but it's pretty dang cute... Sherlock is a nesting Alpha. Shouldn't John be the one doing that? :P
TheOrginalBibliophile chapter 3 . 4/11/2016
This fic is great! I laughed all the way through it, nesting Sherlock is hilarious!
...will there be anymore chapters? :)
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 2 . 2/25/2016
I giggled unashamedly at that last part. So Funny.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 2/25/2016
I absolutely love how little drama this is, and how the drama that is here in the form of Sherlock is treated like a child.
Stevi Re chapter 3 . 7/11/2014
Hi! I looked for a continuation of this story on AO3 but i couldn't find it. I am enjoying it and i hope you continued it. Where/how can i find it?
Godiva9 chapter 3 . 12/30/2013
I am quite enjoying this story, I hope to read more soon! : )
LyzeeAnne chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
This is absolutely wonderful xD Keeps a smile on my face, for sure.
Druid Star chapter 3 . 8/1/2013
I love this! ... well, to be fair love just about anything you write :P But this is so brilliant I don't know where to start, so I'll just stop here :D Can't wait to read more!
ButterscotchCandybatch chapter 3 . 7/30/2013
This is hilarious! I love it, and I hope you come back to it at some stage. It is so funny reading about pregnant John still being John, and obsessive daddy-Sherlock still acting like Sherlock! Love your work!
silverdragon0315 chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
I know this fic is a bit old now but i wanted to say i love it i find it amusing and entertaining so if you would like to complete it or even just update i would really be excited to read it
gabbygirl89 chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
This is great! Can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/3/2013
I was really seceptical when I first started reading this, but now I am craving more! The characters are so well written! I love this story please write more!
JustSpirky chapter 3 . 6/20/2013
OMG, this is an awese story!' I love it so much!

Please update soon!