Reviews for I knew William Salas
Live4StarWars chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
So I just finally watched the movie and when I was looking at fanfics it was pissing me off that NO ONE seemed to be wondering about the connection between Raymond and Will's dad so BLESS your little author heart for this piece! Nicely done!
This Empty Path chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
You made me sad. I love this story, one of the best I've ever read, but it was so sad that it made me cry.
Kisassi chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Hello! First, I want to thank you for writing such amazing story, as “I knew William Salas”. I was really happy to read it.

I’d like to ask a permission to translate it into Russian for russian fans of film “In Time”. There are many fans of it in Russia, and I want them to know your beautiful story. Can I translate it? Of course I’ll put your name and the link of your site.

I'll wait for your reply . With the best regards and the hope of cooperation!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Its cool.
Jambo chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Not a bad story. I didn't quite get the part about why Leon's mother timed out with time left on her clock but otherwise pretty good. I loved the film and I like that you managed to find a part of the story that hadn't quite been told. The story's interesting and original and I guess it explains why Leon knocks back the hooker who offers him "Ten minutes for an hour" lol. A sequel might be interesting too, it could involve the son/daughter of Will and Sylvia who would have the legend of these two great bank robbers to live up to or go the opposite way and become a timelender like their grandfather or something.
ObeyTheFluff chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Hey! I thought his was awesome! Pretty sad and sort of depressing, but really really awesome!

I loved you idea of Will Salas Sr. Knowing Raymond through friendship, the movie sort of neglected the whole deal with how they knew each other.