Reviews for The Intern
angelgrl chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
This is such a good story! Your character development is amazing and I really love Suzuhara. She is so awesome. I love how you are focused on her development as an intern instead of her relationship with seto cause that is going to take some time before they are buddy-buddy. It gives a realistic sense of things because interns, at any place, are really on the bottom of the pyramid. I love Hiro too! And I never even though that Nori would be the only hired intern that Hiro spoke off until Nori brought it up in the restroom. I really didn't expect that and I'm happy that you could spring that up on me! I can't wait to see more of Suzuhara and Co.'s adventures. The pace of the story is great and I love it so far! Good job!
xxdarkvampireangelxx chapter 3 . 5/10/2012
Awesome hope you write more soon :):):)
Raven6921 chapter 3 . 3/20/2012
PLEASE update soon I want to know what happens next. it is a really good story so far:)
SirisAnkh chapter 3 . 3/1/2012
I can't wait for your update! You're story is very unique and entertaining. I love it.
SirisAnkh chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Wow, you have a really well written chapter here! It was so entertaining and effectively pulled me into your story. I look forward to reading more!
wierdunusualchick chapter 3 . 2/29/2012
Excellent work! :)
Kaibas-Rose chapter 3 . 2/28/2012
I loved it! Oh, did I ever! Can't wait until Chapter 4!

And I must say that this chapter was right on time! My birthday is Wednesday the 29th! It was pretty much a birthday present! Thanks!
fantasyguardian chapter 3 . 2/28/2012
HaHa! Yes! What would you expect from Seto Kaiba? Definitely not a written test. Loved it!
pharoah999 chapter 3 . 2/27/2012
this keeps getting better! hope you can update again soon! maybe more than one chapter at a time~ can't wait to read more interaction with kaiba.
Kaibas-Rose chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Alright- let me first say that I never usually like stories like this. I hate when people make up their own characters...But I find myself enjoying this story regardless. I think it's written very well and I find myself actually caring about you character and I'm curious to know more about her. Great job so far! Review soon - I really have to know what happens next!
fantasyguardian chapter 2 . 2/15/2012
Okay! Call me an idiot, but I was laughing out loud for no apparent reason in the first chapter. Maybe because of all the programming internship interviews I went to? It felt really good to think that at least I don't have Seto as my boss. Anyway. Loved your fanfic and please, for my personal sanity, update soon. I feel like I could relate to this fanfic and I need more of it.
wierdunusualchick chapter 2 . 2/15/2012
I'm really likening it. It's really looks like it's heading in a wonderful direction. Keep it up the awesome and I'll come to absolutely love the story.
wierdunusualchick chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
I really like your story. It looks like it has a good plot line and I look forward to reading for! So hopefully you post a new one soon. :)
pharoah999 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv it so far! please continue! write more than one chapter if you can. its that good!