Reviews for Portal Cubed
ArtofthePlate chapter 2 . 8/20
Is this a dead fic? How sad: it was going really well.
I am committing the "bird war" to memory. That paragraph is definitely the best part of the story, character development and plot buildup be damned. (But those are well done, too.)
Sparky16 chapter 5 . 6/22
Omg pleas finish this. Lol!
Anonymous chapter 5 . 5/1/2014
Well, just a quick piece of information:

Originally, you were supposed to find Cave in a computer whilst exploring Old Aperture, being forced to "pull the plug" aka shut him down, in order to proceed.

This idea, however, never made it into the full game (trust me, there were a fair amount of stupid ideas that (luckily) never got in the main game, whether or not this particular idea is included as being 'stupid' is up to you.)
shadowelf144 chapter 5 . 4/18/2013
more morre author we need more cave
Guest chapter 5 . 11/25/2012
Interesting concept. Continue, if you please.
Some guy chapter 5 . 10/15/2012
I would laugh so hard if wheatlys solutions saved Chell and defeated the bad guy
Guest chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
F-stop? Genius. Cave Johnson AI? Genius. Bravo.
PootisHolliday chapter 5 . 4/24/2012
IncredibleMeh chapter 5 . 4/23/2012
Quite frankly, the idea that Cave Johnson was uploaded into a core is brilliant. Keep up the good work.
DiceRox09 chapter 5 . 4/23/2012
AH! I love this story!

It sounds almost exactly like something you'd expect from the game. Perfect, really!

And what is the Two Portal ARG's? The idea of Cave being uploaded and hidden somewhere is really, really neat actually... I could see that being canon. Along with the idea of GLaDOS pulling Wheatley from space to lure Chell in, and having her help.

Like I said, this story rocks! I'm so excited to see what happens next- UPDATE SOON!
BenRG chapter 5 . 4/23/2012
As well as showing Cave is a lunatic, it also shows him as psychopathic (lacking empathy). Frankly he makes GLaDOS seem warm and human by comparison. The chilingly cold attitude he has towards 'experimental resources' should make Chell very, very wary of doing ANYTHING that he wants done.

I'm still wondering with whom Chell has misplaced trust. I think it's Caroline. It's quite possible (indeed likely) that she's capable of being as cold and cruel as Cave is and having her, rather than GLaDOS as the dominant personality in the mainframe might be bad news.
The Samurai Prince chapter 5 . 4/22/2012
Those memos are REAL?

...Then...there might be a good chance that...there could be a Portal 3...

Great chapter too! Very funny! XD
Topaz18 chapter 5 . 4/22/2012
Poignant, poignant, poignant! That's a vocabulary word! Yes, I get a piece of candy from my teacher!

Anyway, I like this chapter! Please update soon!
jamin1227 chapter 5 . 4/22/2012
another good chapter hope you do more
BenRG chapter 4 . 4/22/2012
What a wonderful situation for Chell to be in! Does she trust the loony GLaDOS or the even more loony CaveDOS? Eventually, she's going to have to decide which side she's on (I vote 'Wheatley', by the way - if his intent is treacherous, it should be easier to beat him than either of the Terrible Twosome).

Okay, I'll be following this story; I hope that you decide to continue it!