Reviews for I'm Scared of Brynn
Venatrixa chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Buahaha, you might've noticed my following/faving, so let me introduce myself as one of your newest, biggest fans! Those hits you see for your stories come from yours truly, as I cannot possibly stay away, and like a drug addict, come back for more! To be perfectly honest, I was one of those people who would read and ditch, but your stories were just too unique, I HAD to make an account and follow/fave/review.

Let me just say this:

THANK YOU.

You're one of the only (or possibly just the only) author on FF to write stories about Brynn & Evie as a couple. Unfortunately, the Vindictus archive on FF is sorely lacking, so I consider your fanfics to be a godsend. THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU. BREVIE/EVYNN FTW.

Now onto this gem of a ficlet!

I love your Evie. So damn much. Goddess knows that Vindictus barely gives us any information about the characters we play. Like, really?! "From her demeanor, it’s likely she was raised in a noble family, but no one knows for sure." Talk about cryptic. So the way you've portrayed your Evie helps me add a bit more character to mine whenever I play.

Your Brynn? Muahaha... Let's just say that if this were the way things would play out if I "stayed for tea", I'd definitely volunteer.

I don't know why, but I especially love how you characterized Brynn's strangeness with how he disregards books in this situation. Brynn's not reading? Something's definitely wrong.

Anyway, I think that's all I really have to say about this one! NOW ONTO EXEUNT. But after I eat. :3

Keep up the fantasmic work!
Setton chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Do one that's centered around the Valentine's Day Event :D I remember logging onto vindi just to see Brynn's reaction when I give him the Choco-box!

Ohohohoho, Brynn turns into a sex fiend! XD