Reviews for The Lost Element
Citizen Z chapter 27 . 6/25
K first off let me make sure u know I m not a poser I am legit
K
So nyway why
Why no harem
oooOoooOoo his "Undying love and faith in Flutters" blah blah whatever
I am honestly a bit sick of this anti-herd thing you got. I've been waiting for weeks (I can't read too often) for him getting together with rarity/R.D/N.M but NO
I get this whole "Oh he's too much of a self-conscious pansy-ass to do anything!
I mean I love the story (Don't hate me senpai or remove this review)
It's a great, kick-ass story.
It's been one helluva trip with no end in sight, but just...
How many here have read this, and, at this point asked, "Why?"
It's not about what JAMES wants. It's all you.
He's a fake character, and albeit this is a fake scenario, it's just your desire opposing the masses on this.
Others may ask "Why". I say, "Why Not?" -Cave Johnson
Ember Pheonixspark chapter 44 . 6/24
Oh my god, YES! This story is so amazing! I cannot wait for the next chapter! Little Gladesong will be here for real in no time!
Supercoolguy chapter 44 . 6/23
We'll I'm proud of James but I fear we might be close to the end ;(
Ashuri Brighty chapter 44 . 6/22
I like where you are taking this story, referring to the hardships and pre-thoughts of a child in the family.
keep up the good work

-AshurĂ­
DragonLord RyuKizoku chapter 44 . 6/22
Oh god, if it keeps going like this there's no doubt he's going to get suspicious. Anyway, gre- HEY! DISCORD, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! AREN'T YOU DEAD?! NO THIS IS MY COMPU-

Why hello. To answer his question there, only in this fanfiction. There are still plenty of others for me to sneak out of. Anywho, I do hope no one here truly hates me, after all, I was only doing what the author asked of me. I wish James and Fluttershy the best of luck with their child, and hope they come to a decision that is suitable for everypony. Toodles!
sonic3461 chapter 44 . 6/22
AAAAWWWWWWWWWWW! That was such a sweet chapter. Great job. Glad to see James is up and alive once more. TvT
This was one hell of a story, my friend! Looking forward to future chapters.
RapBoy19946 chapter 43 . 6/18
YES, finnaly another Eminem fan, I like this idea, especially introducing Shady.
VVVVVVVVVV
Aloha Snackbar chapter 43 . 6/18
in the future of this story you should have James introduce music from earth to them, maybe Eminem? please?
zcdragon64 chapter 29 . 6/14
i could not have read a better fanfiction, and i have read a few hundred. amazing storyline, great detail, and more. i hope you plan to keep this going, cause it's just that good.
fireclaw239 chapter 15 . 6/11
so many references from my childhood. the boomerang one was from the movie "over the hedge"
fireclaw239 chapter 13 . 6/11
wonder pets. that's where the reference came from
Netdeco chapter 43 . 6/9
Fourth wall broken again. Anyways amazing chapter as always.

Them feels tho...

100000/10
ashrenshugar chapter 43 . 6/9
Fantastic chapter. Can't wait to see the next one.
Slykiller9136 chapter 43 . 6/8
No words can describe my feels 10/10.