Reviews for Easily Repaired
Portaphyro chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Poor Patrice... Anyway, I can totally think about this like an extra scene of the game, you really did a good job o.O :D
Zarianwen chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
I was always torn between guilt and glee at leading Peatrice on. On the one hand, it felt wrong to turn Link into such a cad. On the other hand, it made me giggle to see Peatrice so lovestruck.

Poor Peatrice! I could totally see her reacting like this.

You did a great job with Groose too; made me chuckle. Loved this!
PhoenixChamber chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
This story is fantastic! I really liked how in-character Peatrice and Groose were. In fact, this scene seemed very possible in the game if Peatrice found out about Link and Zelda staying on the Surface.
its a person chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Hey I like your story. I think that the Link x Peatrice pairing should be explored more, even if its one sided...
Lovelykitten2093 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
That's why I never led her on. .U I imagined that was gonna be the result
Seafarer chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
This is just... wow. I actually think that this is what would happen after the end of the game...

I feel so bad for Peatrice. Your style really fits her character (and Groose's, too); it actually feels like an authentic scene.

Actually, reading this story made me want to keep playing the game (because I'm slack and stopped before finishing Skyview Temple), just to find out what really happens with Peatrice. So, thanks for that, and well done!
Son Goshen chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I rage with Peatrice. Great one-shot!
TwilightWakerofTime chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Oh my gods... this... this was absolutely incredible. I really loved Peatrice's reaction. It was so heartbreaking... and I liked how you described Link and her interactions as well. They fit in nicely.

This is a fantastic piece of work, and I'm overjoyed that I found it. I don't usually favorite oneshots, but I think I can make an exception for this one. ;)
Cimikat chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Hehe, this is perfect. I can very easily imagine Groose relating his adventures to the Surface in this exact manner, with Peatrice off in her little dream-world to be so suddenly shattered. You definately have the characterization grasped. Well written, thanks.
Shadsie chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
You authors making me feel so bad about Peatrice! You aren't the first to write from her perspective. I was such a wimp during my first run in the game, I was trying to "let her down gently" and wound up with her as my girlfriend. Now that I'm doing Hero Mode, I plan to do the crushing-thing just to see the outcome, but I'm *not* looking forward to it.

This is making me have ideas for my own fic about this "relationship." Hmmm.
Bazooka-Ed chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
I don't care what people think about me when I say this, but I freakin' LOVE Peatrice! To me, she looks oddly beautiful and has such an awesome personality. When I was playing Skyward Sword, I treated her as if she was really Link's girlfriend, lol. I don't know, that was just me, though. Anyway, enough about that. This story is so awesome, but also so, so sad. I never paid attention to the fact that Link pretty much just messed with Peatrice's heart. That is IF you promise your undying love to her in the game like I did. I pair Link up with a lot of girls, girls only of course, and let me tell you that Peatrice is totally one of them. It's ashame, though... I could just tell, clear as DAY, that Peatrice would make such an awesome wife. I know I'm not the only one who thinks that. Yes, I know she's a fictional character, but that's beside the point here. Again, GREAT story! But also very sad. Poor, sweet Peatrice. I'm sure she'll make some lucky guy very happy. Link just missed out, as all... Ah well, his fault, his loss. Who knows, maybe Peatrice actually has something that Link wants in a woman and Zelda doesn't even have it, lol :)
Rainmy chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Now I feel bad,when peatrice asked me If i was really into her i couldn't say no thought i wasn't...i never thought what would happen next but i imagine it would be something like this