Reviews for 33
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
I want you to know that this is absolutely one of my very favorite (if not my absolute favorite) Sherlock fic ever. It is smart, HILARIOUS, and incredibly in character. You know, for the given situation. I thought I'd reviewed it earlier, but I guess not, so here, have a review now, on the sixth time I'm reading it. :)
What Doesn't Kill Ya chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
starzstruck-1 chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
That was the best... I can't even... The part where Sherlock is negotiating the proportions of dead to living people in 221b, and throws in the part where none of them will be taller than John... I died. From start to finish, this was the best Sherlock one shot I've read in a minute. I'm of to read everything else you've ever written, hope its all just as good! !
crystalclear8050 chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
This is ridiculously awesome! I love Mrs. Hudson, taking all of this so calmly! And for some reason, when the zombie first arrived in the living room, it reminded me of a bunch of girls trying to get rid of a large spider. (I think it was the book that did it...)
Chipmunk94 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Zombies and Sherlock? Hmmm, I like :)
marketeerbubbles chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Beloved the Dawn chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Actually laughing out loud over here. This is surprisingly better than I expected. The world needs more Sherlock/zombies stories. Really terrific job. Cheers.
Darkfire359 chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
I love how Sherlock twists the situation around.
Leni chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
This is so cool. I love everyone's reactions, but especially Mrs. Hudson's. Who knew, indeed.
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Hilarious and entirely delightful.
Cristalake chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
I love this. So much. 3!
RainFlower3004 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Wow, this is a great and hilarious Fic! Wonderful characterisation and dialogue:) Wish I was able to write that well :')
The Original Geek chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
This is very strange but absolutely hilarious! Well done.
alljuststories chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
That was hilariously amusing and somehow completely in character. Bravo.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Haha . And that would be just like Sherlock to only get excited about a dead body once it's gone homicidal
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »