Reviews for A Fine Romance
Guest in Europe chapter 47 . 3/29
Sorry, just went back to your main page to look for more of your work, and saw your comment about nit-picking. As you can see, I am not only still reading, but wanting to read more, so in this respect you are absolutely right. However, in light of your views on nit-picking, do please ignore, delete if possible, the comments I have made for the final chapter.
I have no ff account, so I'm not deliberately posting anonymously. My minor crits were meant to be helpful, so I hope I haven't offended. I very much admire authors who complete a story.
Guest in Europe chapter 48 . 3/29
I very much enjoyed your story, for which thank you.

I did feel a certain lack of continuity here and there - mostly minor points but I was a bit bothered by the contradictions:
In one of the earlier chapters you said that Severus decided not to colour the few silver hairs he had, because the rest would turn silver anyway, then, when he and Hermione got together you said his hair was completely black and wouldn't show signs of silver for some ten more years... so, which is it?
You also said that Harry had respected Severus' privacy by not sharing his memories with anyone, which had led to their close friendship, built on such trust, then, when Hermione was talking about the past she told Severus that Harry had been so burdened by Severus' difficult past that he had felt the need to share the details with her...
From my personal point of view, I wasn't entirely happy that Ron's bad behaviour was explained by a curse... domestic abuse exists, and is often masked by a public face of being a pleasant chap. While I was sorry that Ron was thusly portrayed, explaining away his appalling behaviour as not his fault is a bit of a cop-out. Having him deal with facing the consequences of his actions would have made an interesting, if other, maybe separate story.
I was also a bit bewildered by the timeline, though perhaps that was me misunderstanding - you said Severus had been teaching for 32 years, meaning that he had stayed at Hogwarts for at least 15 plus years after Voldemort's final death, if not 20 years - which makes it a bit weird that Draco is still an apprentice, and rather contradicts the view that Severus pretty much quit teaching at the earliest opportunity.
Despite these minor issues, I very much enjoyed the love story and the relationship Rose has with Severus and thank you for the time you have taken in writing and sharing this.
Fraulein Takoor chapter 48 . 1/26
Very nice story! Enjoyed it a lot!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 47 . 1/26
Oh My God! That was so cute and lovely! Perfect!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 38 . 1/26
That was very sweet watching Severus play with the twins :-)
Fraulein Takoor chapter 37 . 1/26
Sex talk xD
Fraulein Takoor chapter 36 . 1/26
Very sweet and touching!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 20 . 1/25
GOOD FOR HIM!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 18 . 1/25
Oh My God... Ron is dead with these three..
Fraulein Takoor chapter 10 . 1/25
Oh my god! What a lovely sight!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 9 . 1/25
She's so sweet!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 6 . 1/25
That son of a bitch!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 5 . 1/25
She's very cute!
Ron, still being the prick he was...
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 48 . 1/1
This story is completely adorable.
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 44 . 10/29/2013
Diciplining a child is never easy, but this was handled well.
NaNoWriMo is coming up, those programmes would be very useful.