Reviews for Rebirth
Cered chapter 42 . 1/9
Nooo! Don't end it here! I have been reading this story despite having finals in a week with the hopes of maybe, just maybe you would update it in the mean time. It was a thrilling journey up here, you are brilliant! And this last chapter, in my opinion was the jewel of this story. The roller-coaster of emotions you put us, your poor readers through was simply exhausting; in a good way though. It has been nearly a year since you last updated this story but I hope you haven't decided to abandon it and post a new chapter soon. I will be sending the muses I encounter to you if you are having trouble finding inspirationThank you for your great work and hope you will continue entrancing your readers through your stories! Take care of yourself! (sorry for the bad English, not a native speaker)
Guest chapter 42 . 9/17/2016
Oh goodness don't end it there! What happens next?!
Jasminaroxane chapter 42 . 8/21/2016
Aah! I have read the whole thing but I can't get to chapter 42, it just jumps back to 41. Help! Please!
Silver Orbed Lioness chapter 42 . 7/15/2016
WOW!
Need Ending, oh please?
Silver Orbed Lioness chapter 35 . 7/15/2016
Yikes - No wonder Hermione loves studying if thats what she gets up to in the Library!
Silver Orbed Lioness chapter 30 . 7/15/2016
WOWOWOWOOWOW
YAYAY
Phew - that was so hot, tender and brilliant!
Silver Orbed Lioness chapter 23 . 7/15/2016
I hate Ron, if he had not been so bloody stupid Lucius would have been cosy with the Order!
Silver Orbed Lioness chapter 16 . 7/14/2016
The UST is killing me!
Espied7 chapter 17 . 3/3/2016
Him giving her a wand? Definitely a surprise. So, this is the end of my reviews for now. I've discovered that I like coming back through a story when I've finished reading it, and leaving reviews then, rather than as I read... Kind of backwards, but I don't want to leave just one, particularly in such a great and under-reviewed story. Hopefully if there are more reviews, more people will find this story and enjoy it! So thanks for writing, and I'm looking forward to reading the rest!
Espied7 chapter 16 . 3/3/2016
Are you planning on having an official divorce? I've already read through chapter 42 at this point, just wondering about what they're going to do about Narcissa. I can't see Hermione carrying on a long-term romance with a married man, no matter how estranged from his wife he may be.
Espied7 chapter 15 . 3/3/2016
Oh dear. She really stepped in it this time.
Espied7 chapter 14 . 3/3/2016
Yay, Malfoy is making concessions!
Espied7 chapter 13 . 3/3/2016
Great interjection of humor without getting it too light.
Espied7 chapter 1 . 3/3/2016
Wow, you make amazing dream sequences. I appreciate that you lay them out for us too, rather than just saying that she had horrible nightmares, or that they were all flashbacks or violent. Because dreams don't work like that. OK, I've never had ptsd, so maybe some do, but I think that your interposition of normal and horrifying dreams is more realistic... and scary.
Espied7 chapter 3 . 3/3/2016
You know, I think that Hermione's reaction to the war is actually very realistic, particularly for a 18-year-old bookworm. No matter how brave she is, or how many adventures she's gone through, that's a traumatic experience. I think I'd want to run too, and avoid anything I would associate with the bad memories of war.