Reviews for Rebirth
SilverLionness chapter 42 . 7/15
WOW!
Need Ending, oh please?
SilverLionness chapter 35 . 7/15
Yikes - No wonder Hermione loves studying if thats what she gets up to in the Library!
SilverLionness chapter 30 . 7/15
WOWOWOWOOWOW
YAYAY
Phew - that was so hot, tender and brilliant!
SilverLionness chapter 23 . 7/15
I hate Ron, if he had not been so bloody stupid Lucius would have been cosy with the Order!
SilverLionness chapter 16 . 7/14
The UST is killing me!
Espied7 chapter 17 . 3/3
Him giving her a wand? Definitely a surprise. So, this is the end of my reviews for now. I've discovered that I like coming back through a story when I've finished reading it, and leaving reviews then, rather than as I read... Kind of backwards, but I don't want to leave just one, particularly in such a great and under-reviewed story. Hopefully if there are more reviews, more people will find this story and enjoy it! So thanks for writing, and I'm looking forward to reading the rest!
Espied7 chapter 16 . 3/3
Are you planning on having an official divorce? I've already read through chapter 42 at this point, just wondering about what they're going to do about Narcissa. I can't see Hermione carrying on a long-term romance with a married man, no matter how estranged from his wife he may be.
Espied7 chapter 15 . 3/3
Oh dear. She really stepped in it this time.
Espied7 chapter 14 . 3/3
Yay, Malfoy is making concessions!
Espied7 chapter 13 . 3/3
Great interjection of humor without getting it too light.
Espied7 chapter 1 . 3/3
Wow, you make amazing dream sequences. I appreciate that you lay them out for us too, rather than just saying that she had horrible nightmares, or that they were all flashbacks or violent. Because dreams don't work like that. OK, I've never had ptsd, so maybe some do, but I think that your interposition of normal and horrifying dreams is more realistic... and scary.
Espied7 chapter 3 . 3/3
You know, I think that Hermione's reaction to the war is actually very realistic, particularly for a 18-year-old bookworm. No matter how brave she is, or how many adventures she's gone through, that's a traumatic experience. I think I'd want to run too, and avoid anything I would associate with the bad memories of war.
Espied7 chapter 4 . 3/3
Sad to see how much effect the war really had on her.
Espied7 chapter 6 . 3/3
Nice job creating a minor character and making her likable without making her someone who needs to come back into the story later on.
Espied7 chapter 7 . 3/3
Yay for therapy with your enemy!