Reviews for Rebirth
Ywena chapter 38 . 2/17
Oh my god, i read it all in one afternoon ! I love it ! I usually hate this kind of pairing, but you had a very good publicity on Tumblr, so i thought, why not ? And I. Absolutly. Loved. Your fic.

I can't wait to read the next chapter ! I will try to post a review there too x) But it's kinda hard to express my thoughts in english (it's not my mother tongue).

Anyway. Good luck and read you soon !
mshccs chapter 38 . 2/15
another war, cant wait for the succeeding chapters, thanks for updating... :)
zeeksmom chapter 38 . 2/15
How weirdly wonderful-I was just thinking about this story last night, hoping for an update, and here you are!

Okay, now I'm concerned. If those stupid, bigoted, self-righteous Order members are anything like cops in the United States these days, they'll turn into mindless vigilantes and kill Lucius on sight, whether he has a wand or not-even if he's got his hands in the air. I assume, however (I keep clinging to this and you keep refusing to confirm or deny) that Lucius's redemption is real, and that he will not be fighting on the Death Eaters' side. For one thing, that's too easy because it's what everyone will expect. Second, it doesn't really put him in as tough a spot, plot-wise, as the alternative.

So, what will our favorite anti-hero do? Can he convince the Order and Kingsley-who seems pretty untrustworthy here, for some reason-that he's not interested in going back to the old ways? Will he actively fight against his former comrades, or join them again? Nope, as I said, reverting to the past is what everyone will expect, and I know you're cleverer than that, so poor Lucius will be stuck trying to convince people that he's not the bad guy any longer, which should serve to put him in a lot of danger from both sides. :D

And poor Hermione! These damnable "good guys" should be horsewhipped for treating her the way they do. Harry in particular is turning out to be a great disappointment. The self-important little turd.

Fabulous as always. Now you've got us all wound up, please don't let us wait too long to find out what happens. I may just have to go read the whole story again to get back up to speed. Oh, the horror! What a terrible hardship that would be. :D

Thank you a million times for the update.
Lady of Tenn chapter 38 . 2/15
I don't know what to say about this story? It's just so amazing I have no idea what's going to happen! I've been following this story since you first published Rebirth and I honestly cannot wait to see how it develops! Keep up the great work and update soon!
Jessicafltch chapter 38 . 2/15
I can't believe the way they're treating poor Hermione! I hope we see the return of Lucius soon ;)
Brightki chapter 38 . 2/15
WELL THEN! Things are afoot! I miss Lucius. :,(( Can't wait to see where this is going next!
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 6 . 1/2
Interesting story
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 5 . 1/2
Interesting
Alesia G chapter 37 . 12/28/2014
This is such a rich chapter, there is so much going here and the under currents are rift with possibilities. I have great faith in your ability to get us where we need to go even if it means they escape into the muggle world for awhile.
Jessicafltch chapter 36 . 12/14/2014
Adorable chapter :)
Jessicafltch chapter 35 . 12/14/2014
Those two really know how to heat things up!
Jessicafltch chapter 34 . 12/14/2014
Yup you sure ain't Severus and aren't we glad? Haha so snarky... ;)
Jessicafltch chapter 33 . 12/14/2014
:O Wow he stepped up to the plate!
Jessicafltch chapter 32 . 12/14/2014
Yay they're back! Brilliant chapter :)
Jessicafltch chapter 31 . 12/14/2014
Aghhh! Injured Hermione! What will Lucius think...