Reviews for Rebirth
trashyreader chapter 40 . 11/17
Lord have mercy, if you don't finish this, I am going to explode!
Thank you for coming back!
I love your story!
mshccs chapter 40 . 10/18
tnx for the update
zeeksmom chapter 40 . 10/17
Oh, man, this has turned really dark. Poor Lucius; he's going to be forced to relive the worst moments of his life. I sincerely hope he survives this, because it seems like he's becoming suicidal. He probably thinks hedl be better off dead, and I'm sure if he thinks his death will keep Hermione and Draco safe, he'll walk into an Avada without hesitation. I hope our anti-hero and heroine survive, but I have my doubts. I really hate it when authors kill my favorite character, but Lucius's death would work very well here.

A compelling chapter in a wonderful story. I'm delighted with the quick update, and hope you'll continue to delight us this way.
Brightki chapter 40 . 10/17
Uuuuuuggh! Oh come on. They're never going to be happy together. :(((
Alesia G chapter 40 . 10/17
Thank you so much for the last two updates. I am really interested is seeing how this all plays out. And poor James.
roon0 chapter 3 . 10/16
Great story but leaving Ron bleeding was a terrible thing to do.
roon0 chapter 1 . 10/15
OMG Hermione needs help.
zeeksmom chapter 39 . 10/10
Like other reviewers, I'm delighted to see a new chapter. I'm worried about Lucius and hope he'll be all right, and he will find his way back to Hermione.

I have to tell you, however, that I'm less thrilled to read how close you came to giving up. If you do that, I'll have to hunt you down and kill you! (Just kidding . . . I think.)

Maybe you're not sure how very good this is, but you should be very proud. You're a skilled writer, you've taken the time to develop a real plot, not just sex at every opportunity (not that there's anything wrong with that), and your description of the slow growth of real feelings between Hermione and Lucius is believable and beautiful.

Perhaps you're getting tired of writing such a long story. In that case, could you consider trying to wind it up more quickly than you envisioned? Yes, it will feel rushed, but I'll take that over you abandoning this completely. Please do your best to finish this. It's one of the very best Lumiones I've ever read.
because-it-was-real chapter 39 . 10/8
Great to see a new chapter! I really liked it a lot, and hope Lucius is okay. Thanks for updating, it brightened my day
Brightki chapter 39 . 10/8
An update! YAY! Can't wait to see what happens next! I'm going to need to re-read this whole thing. LOL
SereniteRose chapter 39 . 10/8
thanks ever so much for this new chapter I love it. and i can't wait till the next one.
mshccs chapter 39 . 10/8
Everything is in shambles... Srrgh!
normanelson chapter 38 . 9/29
i hope you continue with this story its great
I absolutely love your story and the way you are handling this pairing. Your writing is brilliant and so convincing.
Please continue this pearl