Reviews for Rebirth
Idon'twriteIleak chapter 38 . 5/6
I hope you plan on finishing! I love the story!
prose.titute chapter 38 . 4/13
You really are the best kind of literary tease with the way you end your chapters. On the topic of chapters: please, please let it reach 50! It won't be too long. It will be perfect! The only other 50 chapter Lumione fic I've ever read is "Eden" by obsessmuch... What a masterpiece of a first-person fic tho.
prose.titute chapter 36 . 4/13
"He felt like home." OHMYGOD How do you write this fluff minus the fluff? :O SO sweeeeet. I nearly squeed!
prose.titute chapter 35 . 4/13
Yes, yes YESSSS hot wallfucking in a library, yes yes it was luscious to read. The whole dance without music part was very erotic. There's this Hindi film called Kuch Kuch Hota Hai and one of it's iconic scenes defines eroticism in Bollywood films: watch?vIxnUHB64NcU - even though the male lead "fakes" some music, your scene here SLIGHTLY reminded me of that.

I'm glad nobody caught them! Particularly Kingsley or Harry. Oh my God, I feel bad for Ron but I honestly ship Lumione so hard for this slow burn story.
prose.titute chapter 34 . 4/13
Oh my Goodness it finally happened - they had 'the talk' ... about what side Lucius is on ... again ... finally ... :/ It was different this time. He is not used to this espionage life like Snape was forced to be by Dumbledore. And Snape didn't have a son that he loved... he didn't have a Hermione... aww poor Lucius. I really feel for him. So much conflict.

Oh I really do hope the Weasley-Potter union doesn't reach George RR Martin levels. :O
prose.titute chapter 33 . 4/13
GURLLLLL YOU SLAY ME WITH THESE SMUT SCENES Lucius going down on Hermione with her resting on his dining table is EXACTLY the kind of oral scene I like to read but can rarely find. I love the idea of Lucius being a generous lover with his tongue. *sigh* Oh what I wouldn't give to have a Jason Isaacs/Lucius Malfoy look-alike take things down that path with me...

The last line of this chapter made me smile so damn hard! :) YAAAS Lucius is picking it up with his Order responsibilities.
prose.titute chapter 30 . 4/13
Dammmmnn you wrote that sex really well (well I've never had sex but I felt really turned on while reading this and that's the only basis of judgement I have for whether it was a good sex scene). Job well done! I skipped your AN when I came to this chapter so when Hermione was healing Lucius I was wondering if she might kiss him, or he her... If I'd read the AN I would have known straight away haha. Hermione stayed back for a booty call. ;)

I think this is the first time I've ever read about a wand being used for increasing nipple/clit sensitivity - it was really a good touch. I feel grateful to Lucius for thinking of it.

I feel like Lucius loves Hermione already even though his grieving from the earlier chapters seemed to be handled well... and I cannot deny Hermione seemed attracted to Lucius and cared for him many chapters before this... but does she love him? I cannot tell...

Aww I'm scared I'll read the remaining chapters and then I'll see no update for ages :(
prose.titute chapter 22 . 4/13
NOOOOOOOOOO :O I can't bear Lucius being attacked and wandless. Nooooooooooooo DRACO CAN'T BE PART OF VRS aaaaaaaaaahhhh
prose.titute chapter 17 . 4/13
OH MY LORD :O I was not expecting Hermione to let the kiss go as easy as she did, nor was I expecting the box to contain her wand! Wow, now that she is no linger dependent on Malfoy I wonder why he wanted to take her back to the manor? Hm.

Well it's only chapter 17... plenty more time for more drama! ;)
prose.titute chapter 16 . 4/13
Okay so I've finally decided to pause in my reading to review: I knew that kiss was gonna unfold exactly that way with the fade of the Polyjuice but that didn't make it any less enjoyable haha. Really great chapter! Lucius revealed so much without the quid pro quo game.
Ywena chapter 38 . 2/17
Oh my god, i read it all in one afternoon ! I love it ! I usually hate this kind of pairing, but you had a very good publicity on Tumblr, so i thought, why not ? And I. Absolutly. Loved. Your fic.

I can't wait to read the next chapter ! I will try to post a review there too x) But it's kinda hard to express my thoughts in english (it's not my mother tongue).

Anyway. Good luck and read you soon !
mshccs chapter 38 . 2/15
another war, cant wait for the succeeding chapters, thanks for updating... :)
zeeksmom chapter 38 . 2/15
How weirdly wonderful-I was just thinking about this story last night, hoping for an update, and here you are!

Okay, now I'm concerned. If those stupid, bigoted, self-righteous Order members are anything like cops in the United States these days, they'll turn into mindless vigilantes and kill Lucius on sight, whether he has a wand or not-even if he's got his hands in the air. I assume, however (I keep clinging to this and you keep refusing to confirm or deny) that Lucius's redemption is real, and that he will not be fighting on the Death Eaters' side. For one thing, that's too easy because it's what everyone will expect. Second, it doesn't really put him in as tough a spot, plot-wise, as the alternative.

So, what will our favorite anti-hero do? Can he convince the Order and Kingsley-who seems pretty untrustworthy here, for some reason-that he's not interested in going back to the old ways? Will he actively fight against his former comrades, or join them again? Nope, as I said, reverting to the past is what everyone will expect, and I know you're cleverer than that, so poor Lucius will be stuck trying to convince people that he's not the bad guy any longer, which should serve to put him in a lot of danger from both sides. :D

And poor Hermione! These damnable "good guys" should be horsewhipped for treating her the way they do. Harry in particular is turning out to be a great disappointment. The self-important little turd.

Fabulous as always. Now you've got us all wound up, please don't let us wait too long to find out what happens. I may just have to go read the whole story again to get back up to speed. Oh, the horror! What a terrible hardship that would be. :D

Thank you a million times for the update.
Lady of Tenn chapter 38 . 2/15
I don't know what to say about this story? It's just so amazing I have no idea what's going to happen! I've been following this story since you first published Rebirth and I honestly cannot wait to see how it develops! Keep up the great work and update soon!
Jessicafltch chapter 38 . 2/15
I can't believe the way they're treating poor Hermione! I hope we see the return of Lucius soon ;)