Reviews for Promises
Thais Paula chapter 17 . 8/27/2014
Eu chorei com o fim ! AAAAhhhhhhhh que fofo ... Dean sempre muito cuidadoso e um Cas confuso .
Smile315619 chapter 17 . 7/9/2014
Shit I just spend all night reading this and crying my eyes out! This is beautiful. God you're a talented writer. I love all your stuff! To be honest this was 50x better then the vow! ;)
Thais Paula chapter 17 . 4/11/2014
Eu chorei muito :-C :-C :-C
Nalee chan chapter 17 . 11/28/2013
Holy shit!
Damn, damn, damn!
I'm so glad that I found your stories! They are just amazing! Would you believe if I told you that I've read each story of yours? This was the last and I'm ..gosh..overwhelmed with tooooooo much emotion :) I hardly can tell how much I enjoyed every story, every chapter, every sentence, gosh every word of your wonderful stories!
It's hard to express all my thoughts in a review, but you should know that you're an awesome and talented writer! Really! I don't say that often, but you caught me with each of your stories. I hope to hear from you soon again, it would be awesome :)
Oh! While I've read Forbidden and Promises I couldn't stop thinking about 'I won't give up' from Jason Mraz. Damn! IT FITS PERFECTLY!

Well, I won't give up on us
Even if the skies get rough
I'm giving you all my love
I'm still looking up

Arw... :) And now I'm imagining Cas saying these words to Dean.

Thanks for your awesome stories!
Hopefully I'll hear from you soon!
Greetings!
Laurasaur chapter 17 . 11/18/2013
This was so romantic and heartbreaking at the same time :') I loved it even though I felt like my heart was breaking the whole time
x chapter 5 . 10/3/2013
so so sad and im so emotional right now i just oh god ur bre aking my hereat
x chapter 4 . 10/3/2013
hey it does not mention anna at all ? ? ? ?! she was cool
primadonnafirstladyofthestage chapter 17 . 8/30/2013
This was gorgeous
Pizzapig chapter 17 . 7/28/2013
I actually cries as well, and yes great ending, im so glad they got back together because i was afraid for a minute there they weren't but then they did in the most beautiful way possible and im so happy.
Pizzapig chapter 15 . 7/28/2013
Chapter 15: wow i am almost crying, i feel so bad for Dean, but i guess if somethings not there you cant force it.
Pizzapig chapter 14 . 7/28/2013
Chapter 14: Oh no no no, this doesnt sound like its going to end happy, these ominous foreshadowing is killing me.
Pizzapig chapter 12 . 7/28/2013
Chapter 12: this chapter was so great o had to stop half way through because it inspired me to write a little airplane fic.
Pizzapig chapter 9 . 7/24/2013
Chapter 9: I watched the vow because of you and now im crying.
Pizzapig chapter 3 . 7/23/2013
Chapter 3: getting to know the characters first is actually hurting more than going straight to the action, right in the heart the end of that chapter hit me, right in the heart.
MonMJ chapter 17 . 5/18/2013
OHMYGOD! I so much love this one as all your fics. But I want you to write a sequel story where Cas has returned his memories completely! And DeanoCas will be happy together... Oh please please please *sobs*