Reviews for Promises
masterjediratgrl31 chapter 17 . 5/2
this was the best things ever *sobs*
masterjediratgrl31 chapter 14 . 5/2
I'm so glad I found this story!
Thais Paula chapter 17 . 8/27/2014
Eu chorei com o fim ! AAAAhhhhhhhh que fofo ... Dean sempre muito cuidadoso e um Cas confuso .
Smile315619 chapter 17 . 7/9/2014
Shit I just spend all night reading this and crying my eyes out! This is beautiful. God you're a talented writer. I love all your stuff! To be honest this was 50x better then the vow! ;)
Thais Paula chapter 17 . 4/11/2014
Eu chorei muito :-C :-C :-C
Nalee chan chapter 17 . 11/28/2013
Holy shit!
Damn, damn, damn!
I'm so glad that I found your stories! They are just amazing! Would you believe if I told you that I've read each story of yours? This was the last and I'm ..gosh..overwhelmed with tooooooo much emotion :) I hardly can tell how much I enjoyed every story, every chapter, every sentence, gosh every word of your wonderful stories!
It's hard to express all my thoughts in a review, but you should know that you're an awesome and talented writer! Really! I don't say that often, but you caught me with each of your stories. I hope to hear from you soon again, it would be awesome :)
Oh! While I've read Forbidden and Promises I couldn't stop thinking about 'I won't give up' from Jason Mraz. Damn! IT FITS PERFECTLY!

Well, I won't give up on us
Even if the skies get rough
I'm giving you all my love
I'm still looking up

Arw... :) And now I'm imagining Cas saying these words to Dean.

Thanks for your awesome stories!
Hopefully I'll hear from you soon!
Greetings!
Laurasaur chapter 17 . 11/18/2013
This was so romantic and heartbreaking at the same time :') I loved it even though I felt like my heart was breaking the whole time
x chapter 5 . 10/3/2013
so so sad and im so emotional right now i just oh god ur bre aking my hereat
x chapter 4 . 10/3/2013
hey it does not mention anna at all ? ? ? ?! she was cool
primadonnafirstladyofthestage chapter 17 . 8/30/2013
This was gorgeous
Pizzapig chapter 17 . 7/28/2013
I actually cries as well, and yes great ending, im so glad they got back together because i was afraid for a minute there they weren't but then they did in the most beautiful way possible and im so happy.
Pizzapig chapter 15 . 7/28/2013
Chapter 15: wow i am almost crying, i feel so bad for Dean, but i guess if somethings not there you cant force it.
Pizzapig chapter 14 . 7/28/2013
Chapter 14: Oh no no no, this doesnt sound like its going to end happy, these ominous foreshadowing is killing me.
Pizzapig chapter 12 . 7/28/2013
Chapter 12: this chapter was so great o had to stop half way through because it inspired me to write a little airplane fic.
Pizzapig chapter 9 . 7/24/2013
Chapter 9: I watched the vow because of you and now im crying.