Reviews for A DEB, AN ExThief and a Baby?
AndyTM16 chapter 5 . 1/23
Why haven't u written more?
JediMaster-Harry-Baggins chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Good start. Starting a new paragraph at the beginning of each character dialogue might help clarify things a bit.
Quinntana2 chapter 4 . 8/1/2013
:)(: I'm glad Scud got Amy back to Lucy.
Max is really crazy and I hope she doesn't find out where they are :)(:
Quinntana2 chapter 3 . 8/1/2013
:)(: Scud and Janet are such sweethearts.
I'm glad she's keeping the baby but I'm upset with her for cheating. Bad decision. :)(:
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
:)(: I'm liking the story.
If I were Amy, I would be pissed. :)(:
Hailey Kail chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
MoRe?
madison4865 chapter 5 . 7/15/2012
gonna have to say that was just alittle to easy! i dont think amy would forgive lucy that kind of betrayal so easily, just my opinion. i do like the concept and will wait eagerly for the next chapter!
Talon5Karrde chapter 4 . 7/10/2012
MORE! You can't just end there!

I like the plot, well I don't like the cheating, but... I like how you are spinning it. There is another Diamond generation! lol
madison4865 chapter 4 . 6/22/2012
well, just finished chapter four, cant wait for amy and lucy to talk! sneaky of scud to send an email to amy, and for amy to actually come, is kind of a surprise! as for lucy, for being an ex-criminal master mind, it was dumb of her to let herself be taken advantage of in that way! still, i do like the thought of lucy being pregnant. POST SOOOON.
madison4865 chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
seems kind of funny, janet and lucy being friends,could be kind of funny. cant wait to read amys reaction!
madison4865 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
yes, people do still read debs fic.,there my favorite. i dont know though, lucy sleeping with a guy? maybe another woman, but a guy? has an interesting concept.
IhEaRtSpAsHlEy chapter 4 . 6/16/2012
Omg...come on... Pms
Monica chapter 4 . 6/15/2012
you have to continue please,

SunnySkies chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
Aww! I think Lucy would be really cute with a kid. I'm curious to see how Amy takes the news. Update Soon! :D
hmmm chapter 2 . 3/18/2012