Reviews for Autumn Leaves
Lyra Harp chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
I can not explain the...effect...that this story has...I'm speechless, and yet...it...The emotions are so raw, real, and...something else I can't even identify. 'Daniel looked back down at the ripped leaves in his hands, the colors as bright and vibrant as the person they reminded him of.' A relaxed smile formed on my face after reading that line. I can't say why that line made me smile exactly, and I can't give a better review than what I am writing right now, since I'm operating on pure emotion at the moment. Bottom line, I love this story, and I will always have it saved somewhere for me to read. Thank you for writing.
Wanderling chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
still procrastinating ;)

I found this very moving. I've only watched snipets of the G1 movie and sporadically watched the G1 episodes, though I do recognize all the cannon humans.

I feel like this fic brings a very realistic perspective to how humans would integrate with and adopt the culture and practices and just general being (like how Daniel thought he was Cybertronian in human form for so long) of the Cybertronians into themselves. The angst produced is very true and real, and would probably occur to many were the Autobots here today.

Once again, excellently written! :D
Sakiku chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Just saw that you also posted this story on . Had to add it to my favs :)

Again, thank you so much for that wonderful prompt fill.

Sakiku
Peacewish chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Ohh... this was touching and poignant. Also something I would have never, ever clicked on if I hadn't happened to notice the author's name. If there's one TF fangirl that loathes xeno more than any other, I'm sure it'd be me. Not that I consider myself a bigot, but no writer could sell me on the believability of it. Why would a member of one species suddenly find another species attractive? You might as well write a story in which a human falls in love with his cat.

But this story was different. It didn't try to force some bizarro cross-species physical lust down our throats, it was about two old friends connecting on a strictly emotional level, sharing their common grief, talking things out, dealing with their pain. The sex, which was plausibly enough described as mostly electrical in nature, was almost incidental. When one considers it, Danny really did have a fucked up upbringing, and there's just no way he could have dealt with his sexuality on normal terms. Though strictly human by birth, he was practically a hybrid of the two races, with the body of one and the culture and tastes of the other. And Jazz, so worldly wise with all his legendary charm at work, was the right mech to ease him through the chaotic transition.

Jazz was beautifully written, though it was so sad. You wrote his pain with understated elegance. Thank you for this.
infinityinmirrors chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
This... actually made me cry :( Jeez your so good at conveying emotions through words! There was so much grief throughout this story i swear i was tearing up every other paragraph! I HATED the fact that half the original Autobots got killed of after the movie! Thinking about Jazz and the others left on their own gets me every single time! Also, arghhhhhh, you keep making amazing oneshots that deserve to have more chapters but don't! Your killing me here! XD
yamiishot chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Aw ;-; So sad and sweet and sad again. Pulling on my heartstrings, you are too good at it.
sphinx01 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
I really wish I had come up with such an idea as a kind of sequel to Nine Months. But I didn't, and so I thank God for you and your writing ;)

Yes, Daniel's life has to be with the Autobots, in every aspect, and no doubt about it. I marveled at just how realistic you made this story, right down to the interfacing part. Your xeno stories are among the best and most authentic I have found on this site.

The subtle hint at the end to both Jazz' and Daniel's imminent demise, one from getting bonded to a cohort, the other from not doing so, actually had me sob. Such a sad, and yet so fitting end for a story like this. Thank you so much for sharing!
aniay chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
HOLY SMOKES!

How can you mix and match this much of hot,adorable, fluffy, sad, happy and all other kinds of emotions into one fic will always be a surprise and wonder to me.

I LOVED it. This daniel, so lost, so alone so not-fitting. I, partly, could feel his pain and sympathize.

And am so happy that Jazz had rached to him and that they both found each other.

It was heart-wrenching and impossibly hot at the same time.

Amazing, awesome work.