Reviews for Seven Sins
captivatedintrovert chapter 7 . 9/3/2017
I noticed how you tied all the previous sins up together in this final chapter, and I pretty much adored every single aspect that was conveyed within said chapter.
RandomAnimeNerd chapter 7 . 2/22/2017
ofyes, I love this! first soul eater fanfic ever read, and dam this is good. however, if I know ff net, then I know not all stories will have such great spelling and grammer and a wonderful idea. not saying all the other ones are good (I Mean, they are) but I feel like this one is perfect. wonderful, I never thought of the sins like. (btw, I like to review on tge final chapter for complete stories or stories that have lots on chapters while the story is in progress)
ocean melodies chapter 7 . 1/14/2017
So soul like...;)
ocean melodies chapter 3 . 1/14/2017
I like it, it's sweet
ocean melodies chapter 2 . 1/14/2017
I love that poem...
But if the world were to perish twice
I think I would know enough of hate
to say that for destruction ice
is also great
and would suffice
sakura aesthetic chapter 7 . 7/13/2016
This is the most beautiful Soul Eater story I have ever read. Ever. Once again, you have outdone yourself in every way possible. Your writing is excptional and so characteristically beautiful. I hope you are doing well and that the rest of the family is great as well.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/9/2016
This fic was beautiful, seriously, round of applause. I had a tremendous pleasure in reading this.
treyabarton chapter 7 . 12/3/2015
I really enjoyed this story! I loved how you tied it all together in the end and I feel you really captured both Maka and Soul and managed to write about the sins in a way that really match them. I know you love NaLu stories and I can't wait for more of Ignite, but I would love to see you write more Soul Eater down the road if you're so inclined because I really enjoyed how you wrote the characters :)
boogey56 chapter 7 . 5/21/2015
I have to admit, I do really enjoy any fic using the 7 Deadly Sins as a basis or prompt. Not big into the SE fandom or SoulxMaka, but you did an excellent job with this. I think you nailed both of their characters using the 'sins' but especially Maka's. I can tell you put a lot of thought into each chapter, and I appreciate that you kept the length long enough to cover what's important but not too long that it dilutes or loses the reader's interest. Of course, I was also immensely amused by the inclusion of Liz, the busybody gossiper too. Wonderful job.
cthulhu-with-a-fez chapter 7 . 2/3/2015
*coalesces from the puddle of feels you left me in to write this review*
OH MY GOOOOOOOOD THIS IS SO GOOD HOLY SHIT ON A STICK
I've found a couple other seven deadly sins-inspired fic collections before but this one is BY FAR the best I can remember. just. hOl Y S LOVE THIS SO MUCH
HoveringSquirrel chapter 7 . 12/17/2014
I loved it 3 It's really amasing how you concluded it. I seriously didn't expect Wrath being the sin getting them together. Keep up good work :]
candescentmoon chapter 7 . 11/22/2014
This is fantastic and wonderful! You did a spectacular job on tying the stories together. You are an awesome writer. I just love this story. )
candescentmoon chapter 6 . 11/22/2014
So cute and sweet. Gorgeously written. 3 stupid Liz, but also thanks to Liz.
candescentmoon chapter 5 . 11/22/2014
I just love Soul so much! He is just so amazing and perfect for Maka.
candescentmoon chapter 4 . 11/22/2014
Ooh soul. *smirks* make sure to get the nosebleed stain off your shirt.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »