Reviews for The Hybrid and The Witch
ThoughHellShouldBarTheWay chapter 1 . 1/23
itscalledkarma chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Such a sweet and beautiful story...KLONNIE NOW, KLONNIE FOREVER! Lol
thekolbydiaries chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
This was so short and simple but I adored it! It was so cute. I love evil hybrid Klaus, but sometimes it's so adorable to see him as just a normal guy. This was so cute! I loved it!
gdhill chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Very cute!
EbonyTresses chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Very tender and sweet...I *sigh* loved it!
Makilome the Lady Autist chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Well, how can I say no to that! I had in my own imagination did a Dalouse (Dawn Summers/Klaus) ... (a Willijah and Famon for those of the BTVS persusian in process) but this little tale has me thinking twice. Very well done!
DGfleetfox chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Awwww, this was wonderful, more please? 'Nuff said :)
PrettyGirlRocks chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
this was sweet. short but sweet and cute and when klaus looked at that wedding ring on bonnie's finger and said! good job.
Luzsingravedad chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
This was so cute! I am writing a klonnie story. So if you ever get time read it and tell me what you think! Plus this is my first fic so let me know good or bad :)
aprilf00l chapter 1 . 2/8/2012 sweet yet hawt!
StillStacie chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
I like these kind of sexy , sparks flying kind of stories .
SmileyOriginalsXD chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
This. Was. So. Flippin. AMAZING! Woza, I can't breath from this cosmic explotion that is Klonnie. I mean, DANG! This was just so awesome, girl! I just gotta say your writing is so amazing, and I just LOVE this sooo much! This has got to be one of my all timme fave Klonnie so far. You're really making me inspired to write. Cannot wait for more yummy Klonnie awesomness! LOVE :)
SarahARivera chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
I love this! I am working on some klonnie hopefully I can get them out this month :) that is ridiculous tht klaroline has more then klonnie
Lula6791 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
This one is really cute.