Reviews for One Moment's Heat
Oneechan94 chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
This story was just...DAMN SEXY! XD Pretty good story written on a total whim, I would say ;)
cellaria chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
aw this was really adorable but why do you do this to me lol the lead ups are so good but then there's no sex at all ugh XD. pwp means just sex with no plot. this was all plot & no sex lol
pirateAce17 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Wow... just-wow... My face nearly exploded from amazing detail... You are such a great writer...
aevium chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
You know, as I read your brilliant descriptions of Sanji dancing, it TOTALLY reminded me of Pirate Ship Noah. But goddamn, it was beautiful! Especially that one line where you compared him to the movements of water. Sanji/Ocean comparisons always make my heart flutter...

ANYWAY this was awesome! I really liked this! I was looking forward to the smut but actually I'm okay that there was none and you left it as you did. Well done one-shot, really sexy and your descriptions are impressive! :)
fantabulousreader3y3s chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Oh poo! I was hoping to read the actual intercourse! *pouts* But you're a very good write nonetheless. I enjoy your stories and this one made me go "Awwww" )

Keep up the awesome work!
LadySpring chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
HEHEHEHEHE that was so cute :D i can't get enough of zoro/sanji!
HiddenObsessions chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
That was so hot. I seriously love this story. I can so definitely imagine Sanji dancing at a night club, and then grinding up against Zoro on the dance floor. This story was amazing. And I love the last thing Zoro said "Let's not fight...lets fuck." That was just GENIUS! Love your story! Can't wait to read more!
Wild Rhov chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
This story has inspired me to write. Really, I've been dried up for a week, no creative juices flowing at all. Now I want to write a dance scene. Not sure on which anime yet. And knowing me, I'll focus on the lemon! _ But I like how you ended it, leaving us to imagine more. (Of course, I wouldn't mind just a little sneak peek of more!) Sexy stories do not necessarily have to be about sex. It's about dynamics between two characters, and you've captured that beautifully.
Abi chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
ok, i don't know if i blinked and missed it or something, but where was the sex? all i'm saying is you can do more.
New Neon chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Ahh, I loved this. Your characterisation is spot on, good job! And so hot/sweet too! 3
Mistress Taru chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
I had a feeling this had to do with Pirate Ship Noah... I don't mind you writing stuff about horny guys, though! There was no sex (boo) but it was still hot (yay).
pnginlvrs chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
very hot! and i was wondering why the dancing scene reminded me of that
NoNameSorry chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
awwww sweeeeeeeet *w*

I love the way you described the scene of the dance,and zoro is so cute..

a really good fic3
DevilishBea chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
woohooo! I just love this two together!
WhiteCourtain chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
fic is a total win. I always had a soft spot to dancing, but I never knew it can get me this hot *nervous laugh* so yeah, the ending was cute too, a bit of angst, some fluff and hotel-room fun :) great mix. I love you.