Reviews for Strawberries and Watermelon
picabone99 chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
very charming
Chiorikizunai88 chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
It was adorable! I loved it. And it makes perfect sense that Toshiro is seen as part of the family :)
Moonstarslight chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I like! What about a sequel of him visiting the house afterwards?
FreeTraderBeowolf chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
I liked it. It has a nice warm feel to it.
9foxgrl chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
cut!
oakleaf chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Very cute. I love your little headcanon.
Awesome story, well done.
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
This was adorable. I really like Toushirou, he's my favorite Taichou. You know, it would be cute if Toushirou and Karin were a couple... then Toushirou would acctually be related to the Kurosaki family.

Yes, I also like the idea of Ishiin being the Juutaichou before Toushirou. I also have another theory: Ishiin was related to the Shiba clan, perhaps even being Ganju and Kukaku's brother, because Kaien, who was Ganju and Kukaku's brother, looked so much like Ichigo, and Ichigo has so much spiritual pressure.

I really enjoyed this small piece!

CT
LittleKatreina chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I love this! I think it's such a cute little story. I like when Ichigo acts like he is Toshiro's brother or something.
Vehlika Clearskyes chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
I love it! I think that there isn't enough friendship between Ichigo and Toshirou, so this fic made me really happy while reading it. Anyway, Kurosaki IS Masaki's maiden name and Isshin DID supposedly adopt it, just felt like pointing that out, ja ne!
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
A little rough with the grammar and story flow but I honestly love the story and wish there were more stories dealing with Isshin being Toshiro's former taicho. :D
naru894 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
this little drabble is soooo cuteeee!
CressidaRene chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
This was such an adorable story, I loved it! Wow, this was your first Bleach story, or first one that you've posted? Because you have captured the characters unbelievably well here. I loved that you've set the story in the most up-to-date time-line, it makes the image of lil' Toushiro being carried off, tucked under Ichigo's arm even more priceless! Although, I've read a new Q&A from Kubo, and he says that Toushiro hasn't grown at all during the 17-month time-skip, so he's still the same adorably petite size he was as before, while Ichigo's gotten taller.

I'm with you, I am a big fan of the theory that Isshin was Toushiro's former captain, and can't wait for Kubo to reveal the truth about those two, and their past. It would really make Toushiro part of the Kurosaki family, and knowing Ichigo, he won't settle for Toushiro ever trying to resist their ties to each other. I'm also a fan of the idea that Toushiro could be Rangiku & Gin's lovechild, and hey, both theories could be true, you never know! Kubo has teased that Rangiku's past will be featured in the upcoming storyline, so who knows what that man has planned! Anyway, please write more Bleach stories. I'd love to see a story about Toushiro visiting the Kurosakis for 'Family day Thursday", for starters!