Reviews for Yes
Ness fan 01 chapter 6 . 12/22/2015
Just now finding this story. I like the way you wrote it in six different scenes and really enjoyed the story. Thanks for writing.
Ness fan 01 chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
I could completely envision this scene on the show - well done. Looking for more from you.
amyh52 chapter 6 . 10/29/2013
Nice . More Nick Jess stories! you are very funny and you capture their characters well.
amyh52 chapter 5 . 10/29/2013
Love their banter too
amyh52 chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
This is fun!
stxrdusty chapter 6 . 7/31/2012
Nice ending. I really enjoyed this fic. :)
123serendipitee chapter 6 . 5/26/2012
eeeeeep! SUPER enjoyed reading this! I loved the way you captured their personalities, quirks, and voices. I wish it had taken longer for them to get together, so you could have written more! ;o)

I've posted one New Girl fanfic, and am working on others, kinda along the lines of what you've written here. I admit that right now thinking about this 'ship is getting me through a lot of hard days. 3
kangaleigh chapter 6 . 3/31/2012
I would TOTALLY read another story from you!

This one was fantastic. You really have the characters and their voices pegged.
kangaleigh chapter 5 . 3/31/2012
She has way more will power than I do. I don't care if he is drunk. I'd be all over that!
kangaleigh chapter 4 . 3/31/2012
When she broke up with Paul she had to stay the night at Cece's place so she could watch Dirty Dancing, eat cupcakes, and cry. *I've been there and that's exactly it for me.*

"Yippe ki yay, mother effer!" *giggles*
kangaleigh chapter 3 . 3/31/2012
You write these characters so well. Love the build up to maybe...possibly...hopefully... nope. Next chapter.
kangaleigh chapter 2 . 3/31/2012
Nick leans in. *Oooh.* Jess goes stalk still. She can't believe it. It's finally going to happen. *On edge of seat*

And he kisses her. *YAAAY!* On the cheek. *Aww...*