Reviews for Forever Yours
Cristian Alicea chapter 5 . 2/15/2019
This was great, I love how cute their interactions are in the pods.
RedMagic chapter 4 . 11/29/2012
Fantastic, any plans to continue?
peppalina chapter 4 . 5/5/2012
to echo the final words of chapter four, I'm glad to see YOU're back :) I was so worried that this fic would join the forsaken land of unfinished stories that never got the chance to follow through on their potential!

Topher seemed to be rather spry for a guy with a bullet in his shoulder, but other than that this is a great chapter, I can't wait to see where you choose to take this story!
peppalina chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
This is a fantastic start! I do hope you keep going with this story :)

I've read a few Topher/Claire fics but I think this one has the potential to be the best one. It's true to characters and so functional with canon.

I wonder what would have happened if Topher could have been saved from his guilt, saved from himself.

Please keep this story going! I would be so very happy if you would!
Whiskey10882 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
I love this story so far! Reading Claire's letter it was like hearing her voice inside my head. I love the way she has finally accepted that the things he did to her he did for her own good rather than maliciously. I also love the line 'And maybe... tweak the smell?'. It's all so perfect that if I wanted to quote all the perfect parts I'd end up quoting the whole thing! I've thought a lot about what happened to Claire between Hollow Men and Epitaph One (mainly because I'm eventually going to cover it in my fic too) and I'm really interested to read your take on it! GREAT work! Can't wait to read the next chapter! :)