Reviews for Lost in Translation
Lady Minuialwen chapter 4 . 2/13/2012
Wow I dont think Gandalf is being a good father. Does this make her like a half wizard or something?
LadydeVaskilisk chapter 4 . 2/13/2012
...so totally wasn't expecting that...
uroboros85 chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
I just found and read your story and i really love it and now i can't wait to read more! I hope you'll update soon:D
nekoFlein chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
Hi!~ Just wanted to say that I've really been enjoying the story so far. For some reason, I really enjoy fics where the author makes the language barrier a problem in the beginning. Anyway just wanted to give a LITTLE feedback! P
The Hobbit Ivy chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
Ooh, TWIST! I LOVED this chapter! You have managed to suck me into the story already, and I demand more from you. Soon, if you might oblige? I love how all of the elves say her name differently, and how she has managed communicate with them thus far. It's very realistic.
Lady Minuialwen chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
Awesome please continue
almaloun chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
Very interesting development at the end. :) I can't wait for the next chapter!
LadydeVaskilisk chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
omg that was mean to leave it like that, plz plz update soon, im luvin' this!
Nameless-Sinner chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
Dun dun dum! The cliffhanger bunny will now be beating on my head until next chapter. Can't wait for more
The Hobbit Ivy chapter 2 . 2/8/2012
LOVE. I love so much! The whole situation screams for clihes (both fanfiction and, well, general fiction ones) and I think you've managed to circumnavigate them all seamlessly. Thank you for the update so soon, and I very much look forward to seeing what you have in store for us!
Nameless-Sinner chapter 2 . 2/8/2012
Liked it. Can't wait for more
The Hobbit Ivy chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Intriguing! In such a short number of words, you have already managed to hook me... Can we have more soon? It is lovely to see you back in action! :)
Nameless-Sinner chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Pretty cool. More please :)
BloodBeast1 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
By the first sentence you had me hooked, I'm in love with the story already!-BloodBeast1
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3