Reviews for Lust
o...mg x'DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
The Gatsby chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Brilliant. That's all I have to say.
blueprintLV chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Bloody fantastic, well written and exhilarating.
ayla chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Loll i love it
Hydrilla chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
LOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL!
I can't stop blushing for Daryl and Tsugumi scene :)))
Soooo, it just a wild imagination from Daryl :)))
Gosh! You such a Perverted one Daryl! And I love when you imagining about perverted things about Tsugumi, hahahaha XDD #kicked
Nice story! I can't stop laughing in the end of story XDD
And I love Segai's reaction, oh! And Rowan's reaction! Ah! Shibungi's reaction too. I love their reaction so much XDD
Automatically Fav! :))
And, sorry for my bad English :''((
Write the Night Away chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Fuck man, haven't laughed that hard while reading a story in a while.
Infinities Lover chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
X3 LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOVED THAT! LOVED IT! I have like...nothing else to say! x3 Just...yeah. Loved it!
The Dream Holder chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
You HAVE to update this! Don't leave us with this awesome chapter!
KendrixTermina chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Loooooooool.

I honestly laughed out loud for nearlya full minute when I realized what was going on. Esp. The reactions of Segai and the others were solid gold.
I was already thinking about kcommenting/complaining that it started kinda plausible but then slid into fangirl logic more and more, only to realize that this was very much on purpose XD

From what we see that may have been the first surprise present/normal-ish conversation he got in a looong time, but while Daryl is very much a product of his surroundings/has some potential for good, it shouldn't be forgotten that he is still mayorly messed up, and that Tsugumi is that peach-like kind of person that, while being sociable on the outside, values her idependence and doesn't want her inner7negative feelings touched, and also more on the realistic than the romantic side - It's possible, but it wouldn't be your classic cutesy sweet story progression - first few hug attempts would probably end in minor freakouts at least...
Sora's Heartless chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I laughed my ass off when I read that Daryl had jerked off or had a wet dream... I'm just as big a pervy pervert as you!
084sg chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
I laughed So hard at the end! Great story
scythe's seranade chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
XD I like this one... :3
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
I AM SCREAMING
WHY IS THIS SO PERFECT.
RAIKIRI T chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
WHY THE HELL WAS IT A DREAM, WHY NOT REALITY AND MAKE A LONG STORY ABOUT IT, YOU ARE NOT A PERVERT BECAUSE I CAN MAKE SOMETHING MORE HOT... NOT... WELL WHAT EVER MAKE SOMETHING MORE AROUSING PLEASE!
Sweet Bitter Life chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Do not worry -you're not the only perv here. I loved this!