Reviews for Love is a Terrible Thing
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 1 . 4/30
This made me cry and I still don't know why she turned evil!
ejecily chapter 1 . 1/18
So grim but so satisfying. I love it! Well written. Thank you :)
themergitonian chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
This is such a sad story, very well written
medstudent1026 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
like stabbing myself in the chest for reading this story even if i already had a gist of what would be happening
Jonuts chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Pity we know the end, because the story behind this ending could have been pretty awesome :)
shugokage chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Amazing story and beautiful ending!
Smithback chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
oh!
HeartsGlow chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Good, but i had to laugh at you calling a 38 YO "OLD"!
shiro-wolfman-k chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Again I am marveled at how dangerous you can make Hermione, it's even believable. So much that's scary how did I miss this little stories?

Thank you for something so good to read.
Lonny.9 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Una escena perfecta
Runecutter chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
And? Every world that could turn Hermione Granger dark should be eradicated from the Multiverse and never spoken of again. Good Riddance.

But without jest... there are some damned strong emotions in this story and the only thing really missing is a motivation for Hermione to turn dark. (Harry's reasons are of course very clear...)
happylady chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
What the matter Rom are feeling sad, unhappy with life? Get over

it! LOL

Until next time

Gloria
oneandonlyluver chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Aw, how bitter sweet. Great job!
luckywynner86 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Oh geez, breaking my heart as I read. Great job!
lostsoul9005 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Another great story. I hadn't read the forward for this one before I had read and reviewed "The Darkness of Virtue". It was a surprise that when I opened this story it was the sequel. :D I knew the world would be in trouble if Hermione ever completely turned, I'm glad to know you provided that. Lol. I feel sorry for the world Harry left behind. I can see Hermione showing no mercy for them, especially with her Harry gone. Can't wait to read what you post next.