Reviews for His Secret Heart
dreamtyourdream chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
It's a shame that your story is so short because it's just lovely. Ensei is my favourite character from Saiunkoku and I really liked the way you portrayed him, I think we see him in a similar way. I especially liked those words: "He found he rather liked Hime-san. What was there not to like?" and the following description of Shuurei's personality. It's simple and lacks of big words and I think captures accurately Ensei's feelings for her and how he would express them. I've always thought that there is a real chemistry between these two because Ensei understands Shuurei so well and always supports her and she seems to be at ease while he is around. Also their personalities click on well so I ship them hard. There aren't many stories with them so thank you for writing this. Though I'd love to see how you would handle them in a longer story.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Congrats on a great first fic! I'm finding that I wish this story could continue
-Pokeyspot
... I'd sign in but I'm too lazy .
Kyashii chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Soo cute! I like this pairing a lot. It is very sweet how Ensei is always looking out for Shuurei, just like Seiran. If only she were a little less dense, she could probably figure it out, eh? What a lovely one-shot! You should consider writing a chaptered (is that a word?) story about Ensei and Shuurei. I think it would turn out well! I am always shocked at how few stories Saiunkoku has on fanficiton. Hopefully, that number will continue to increase!
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
This was bittersweet but I still liked it. Great job in portraying Ensei and describing Shuurei. Although I think Seiran was a bit OOC when you said he "sneered" somehow to me that just doesn't fit his imagine... Overall though, you did a lovely job!
Litschi chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Very very good! Yeah Ensei is cool - like all other males who like/love her too!

God, Shuurei is sooo lucky to be surrounded by soo many good-looking men and be loved too by them!

BUT the problem is she DOESN'T NOTICE!

Come on - how dumb can someone be to not notice that!

Like your story! And I LOVE the Anime too! _
TROLL chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
. P.S. I Love Your Storys. :D LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Serafimangel chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Really cute, and i think you got the Ensei and Shuurei pretty accurate. Nice and bittersweet for a really neglected pairing. Keep up the good work!
the.stories.live.on chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
This is lovely. I like the exploration of his character. Many people neglect some of the more minor pairings, but I always liked Ensei. Well done.