Reviews for Educating Sherlock
Sigyn Holmes Laufeyson chapter 6 . 6/14/2014
Awww, that was one of the cutest things I've ever read :D I loved John's reaction to Sherlock's answer of Anderson's question :)
Puggle chapter 6 . 11/11/2013
An absolute gorgeous collection
FoxyLady40 chapter 6 . 8/5/2013
Oh...this can't be the end?
What about the talk?
Guh!
Love it ;)
FoxyLady40 chapter 3 . 8/5/2013
You might be getting sick of me now, but I love your stuff.
You write this pairing brilliantly. I am looking forward to reading more. :)
CosmicEssence chapter 6 . 7/21/2013
Funny with bit of angst and Sherlock attempting to conform to norms. Lovely idea, well done :D
FlyingPigMonkey chapter 6 . 5/30/2012
Very funny! You got Sherlock's character perfectly in this story :) great job
AGreatAndTerribleBeing chapter 6 . 4/18/2012
I simply adore your writing. This was incredible! I particularly liked the pub scene, chapter four, and the game of truth or dare. You've officially brightened my day with some Johnlock love.
Effin4 chapter 6 . 3/14/2012
Lovely! And so much hilarious at points. You've really got Sherlocks stubbornness with you in this story!
OneMadCookie chapter 6 . 2/24/2012
It's already over :0

But it was a worthy end :) And, though I'm actually a Mystrade shipper, seeing Lestrade finally getting a little piece of happiness made me smile

The relationship between John and Sherlock was depicted so well and evolved at the right pace.

Never stop writing
WitchRavenFox chapter 6 . 2/21/2012
Hang on, last in the series? Please tell me you have another project going! This is a great chapter, you know Sherlock just can't help himself... and once again Anderson is the person who is the first/main target. Sally coming in a close second. -RF
Prothoe chapter 6 . 2/21/2012
I really enjoyed reading these stories! Although I don't see John and Sherlock in a relationship in the TV-series, I sometimes like to read romance stories (strange, I know;) )

The fourth chapter nearly made me cry and the fifth one made me laugh so hard (Sherlock crawling on the floor... just priceless!). The last one was brilliant again. Funny and moving and so in character. Thanks!
OneMadCookie chapter 5 . 2/19/2012
This is wonderful! I love your writing style, it's simply gorgeous!

Your portrayal of Sherlock was simply perfect (and accurate on top of that) John as the ever patient doctor and Sherlock as the unsocial being that he is. That combination just made my day!

Keep going, I'd love to read more from you :)
WitchRavenFox chapter 4 . 2/14/2012
Aaww that is just so sweet! Sherlock is just so adorably sweet. He'd hate to hear that from anyone but John! Lol live the Val Day chapter, thank you!
WitchRavenFox chapter 3 . 2/12/2012
Aah, JJ15.. you make my sunday by giving me this chapter. It's all I can do to keep the extra large smile from my face. I suppose I should get on and write my own work now. But reading yours is always a pleasant diversion! - RF
WitchRavenFox chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
Lol- Sherlock shouting at the movie screen, I can picture it now, people would hate him. But Sherlock drunk... So funny! A relaxed consulting detective! Lightweight, bless him. Johns good enough to try to make sure Sherlock learns at least some social norms.

Loved this chapter, a real smile on my face. -RF