Reviews for Ice Cream
Ultrawoman chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Eliot is as manipulative age 7 as he can be at his proper age, and he plays Linny like nobody else can! lol This is just great, my friend... but now I want ice-cream too! :P

Jada Ryl chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Wow! Eliot's totally getting Lindsey back for playing him all those times. He totally just played Lindsey and Lindsey, apparently, has yet to figure out. *howls with laughter* Go El!
Strawberry MM chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
HA! Lindsey doesn't know how to say no to his brother without caving! HA! I can say no to MY sister...though my sister is so much older and doesn't usually ask me for ice cream...But anway, permission to point and laugh at Linny's caving? ...Uh, I'll take that as a yes. (Promptly points and laughs.) THIS IS SO CUTE! Someday, I wanna meet Mini-Eliot. Just to tell him how cute he is. And to NOT tell him I've been reading about his life and have practically been stalking him and his brother...cause that would be creepy...cause I am times...and now you probably think I'm weird...and insane...and completely crazy...which I all three catagories...I'll go now. LOVE IT!
Touch of the Wind chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Liked this.
whovian42 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
I love Angel/Leverage crossovers, but don't usually like de-aged stories.

HOWEVER ;) these are written so beautifully and have the characters down so well that I can't help but like them.

The manipulative bit with the trembly lip made me laugh.

From a non-fan of de-aged - heck, keep going, these are fun... :)

And if you get the urge to write more regular Angel/Leverage, you're on my author alert list so I'll certainly know.

Well done.

And congratulations on the 100th! Keep writing; you're great at it!
FirstBorn chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Happy 100th to you! Happy 100th to you! Happy 100th to you! And many more...

Congratulations on the milestone, you're one of the best writers on this site & I always enjoy reading your stories.

Take care & looking forward to your next story.
saides chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
So damn sweet! I love it.