Reviews for I Fear Thy Nature
TheGentlemanLivingInTheShadows chapter 3 . 11/12/2014
I really enjoyed this! You madam have won yourself a favourite.
ashangel101010 chapter 3 . 10/8/2014
I always loved happy endings for those who wouldn't certainly get it.
Shadoween chapter 3 . 6/15/2013
hahaha the last one was great :D there was a scene in first chapter when I wondered if Alexander said something because he heard Daniels thoughts xD it was a great story .. I wish there was more :3
Shadoween chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
amzing chapter I don't know if it's more cute or creepy that Alexander was waiting for Daniel to leave his room xD
Shadoween chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
great story , I love how it flows although at moments there are too many descriptions for my taste but overall I fell in love with it at first read
ilovwinning chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 3 . 2/25/2013
This is actually my second favourite of your stories, only behind Strange Geometry. Love the tentacles and tough love. (; I wish you'd do more..
Shizuka no Taisho chapter 3 . 6/6/2012
I rather enjoyed this. Alexander having an abnormal appearance under his glamour is a fascinating idea, and I quite like it. Plus, I am a complete sucker for this pairing, especially when it's well written. And this was well written :) Excellent work!
alphaonefourzero chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
Yay, a (sort of) happy ending!
KitsuneMagic48 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
I just had a brilliant thought for this story! You left it so open ended it deserves a sequel! I mean my god Daniel learns he is a mind reader and Alexander wants to take him home with him! This was only a thought because I like this story and I love your work!
neko chapter 3 . 3/6/2012
finishhhhh! i love this so much. update soon, please! don't keep yo fans waiting ;)

hey gurl hey
FACELESSWRITER11 chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
Why does this not have more reviews? You not only spin romace but a macabre secret with brilliant spelling and word choices. All your knowledge of the game really helps in this. Plus you write in Daniel's perspective so well (When he was sleeping on the chair with one leg tucked in, he has such adorable habits). I am starting on chapter two and have no idea where this is going so I am extra excited. :D
Shugendo Rites chapter 3 . 2/9/2012
I recall reading this on the kink meme and loving it. You are truly the master of Amnesia fan fiction. I have not read a story yet that has personified Alexander and Daniel as well as you do, and for that I take my hat off to you. Well done.
KitsunesEmber chapter 3 . 2/9/2012
I just have to say, I love all of your Amnesia stories, but this one has to be my favorite. Especially with Alexander reading Daniels mind- and finally realizing at the end that Alexander was reading his thoughts.
KitsuneMagic48 chapter 3 . 2/8/2012