Reviews for Shards: Kick About
killer4853 chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
plez update
CrimsonDream01 chapter 3 . 4/23/2013
Brillant! I love the story so far,i hope you get more into it I really want to see the wave mission and the Chunnin
Othinus chapter 3 . 4/22/2013
No incest? Party pooper!
Ice Night chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
Interesting story
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
That was very good, oh and, THANK KAMI U ARE NOT BASHING SAKURA LIKE EVERYONE ELSE IS LIKE IT'S GOING OUT OF STYLE! Thank you:). I understand arguments and all that, but u never crossed a "bash" line yet:). Oh, random plot for giggles, Sakura is Nel reincarnated through a loop, Stark's old girlfriend be4 missing, and Ino's dad jacked her head to like Sasuke and the whole Ino thing. Double feminine fury from her and Nariko as a result:)
Dis Lexic chapter 3 . 3/7/2013
Sweet,Id love to see lots more of this
darkkrt chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
please update soon
Dontforgettologout.lessontime chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
I love this story! I can't wait for chapter four and up, so unless your dead please post more chapters this story is too good to abandon. It's been eight months since you last posted a chapter and that's too long to wait.
For pairings I suggest Itachi x Nariko (because Itachi deserves better) and since Naruto is the last male of his clan I suggest an relitively small harem for him made up of Hinata, Fem-Haku, Fu (jinchuuriki), Yugito (depending on Kurama and Matanabi's relationship), Isaribi, Tayuya, Kin, Hokuto, Sasame, Amaru, Shion, Anko (her being the oldest in the harem), Hana (Inuzuka) and Karin. With maybe Nariko having a few other love interests till shippuuden when the twins learn the truth about Itachi and the Uchiha Massacre. Also I would love it if Kurama found some way to return both Kushina and Mikoto back to life (maybe de-ageing Mikoto so she can be apart of the harem) since It should be impossible to bring Minato back thought you should have a family moment between the three of them sometime in the future.
Also make it that the council, Elders Danzo told Tsunade that Naruto died, use ROOT if you want or not.
Dontforgettologout.lessontime chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
I love this! Please, unless you're dead post more chapters this story and the other Shards stories are just too good to abandon!
Kotomine 'The God' Shirou chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
thank god no incest for the pairing I don't care who that is but please no too old one like Anko, Kurenai or banshee Sakura or Ino other than that I'm fine with it
PyruxDeltax chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
Whens the next update?!
ImagineBreaker7 chapter 3 . 12/7/2012
Great work on this story I look forward to your next update
Qzh chapter 3 . 11/6/2012
as long as you dont pair Nariko with Sasuke its all good.
hope it gets updated soon.
jtcr chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
No naruhin or saku pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease.
jtcr chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
Very goos. But when your describing an outfit, you need to work on using periods
71 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »