Reviews for Size & Seek
bermellon chapter 9 . 1/23/2013
wow. Pobre Thundercracker. Update please!
surxi25 chapter 9 . 10/27/2012
I never thought Metroplex could be so creepy, but you bring up a valid point by mentioning what such a massive being could be able to do. And poor, poor TC. I hope he's alright.
Anyway, nice story. I enjoyed the way you described how Cybertronians control their internal processes, it was a nice and original touch.
Hope you update soon! Keep it up :)
ShadeStrike chapter 8 . 8/14/2012
I wouldn't force what Thundercracker' s going through on my first enemy. While I'm glad there's finally another Metroplex story, this one gives me chills. Amazing job.
Starfire201 chapter 8 . 8/14/2012
Damn. I feel sorrier for TC with each chapter.

You know, as much as he doesn't want to die, I'd think I would take that as a mercy over what is happening now.

It must have been kind of nice to know the original requester was still following. I know I lost track of this for a while. Hard to find something again at the kinkmeme once you've lost it unless you have the page or story bookmarked somehow.

And now, we will go hunting for Shibara's pic.
Esau chapter 7 . 8/14/2012
Well, this is just fantastic and creepy. Glad to see it's still updating. Also, I love your footnotes. In general, not just for this fic. They're always interesting and add to the story, rather than distract from it.
Starfire201 chapter 6 . 8/9/2012
I've been ducking in and out of this one, but I have to say I think this gets more unnerving with each chapter. I am almost pitying those Seekers.
Foxbear chapter 6 . 8/9/2012
This story is disturbing in the most delightful way.
Sakiku chapter 6 . 8/9/2012
Thundercracker's really fragged three ways from sunday, isn't he? Love your take on SG-Metroplex, the seemingly incongruous combination of caring and sadism, and TC scrabbling for coherency with all his might.

("Enter magic word: please" indeed... his internal computer dialogue is hilarious :)

A very disturbing, and yet highly interesting story. Thanks for sharing it!

Sakiku
recyclablefoxx chapter 4 . 3/8/2012
This story is amazing! You have such an beautiful gift with words and characterization, it pulls me in! Poor Thundercracker, I hope someone manages to stabilize him. I wonder what will happen to Skywarp and Starscream? I guess I'll find out!
recyclablefoxx chapter 3 . 2/28/2012
I just LOVE this story, it's so creepy and interesting! It is really fascinating to go into the minds of these three seekers, especially when they are totally out of their element. I'm looking forwards to the next instalment of this story.
Ultra Rodimus chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
Very interesting backstory there.

Also, very interesting view on the physical effects of having a Transformer the size of Metroplex even in the immediate vicinity. Rather makes me wonder how anyone could live and work inside a cityformer with that systems resonance all around them. It does make sense, though.

Starscream is a little flatter now than he shoud be... Don't break them before you've really gotten to play with them, big guy!
Ultra Rodimus chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
I've been following this over at the TF Anon Kink Community site, and I am happy as a clam to see it here _

I love the world-building and the backstory... It adds depth. I can't wait to see more of it _