Reviews for Frailty
magicdemi-god223 chapter 8 . 4/15/2014
I must say, thus story is better than I had previously expected. I was expecting to read some sappy ooc fic but, as it stands right now, you've succesfully proven me wrong. I'm rather glad I pushed aside the apprehension and actually read the story. I hope to be able to read more of your Tsubasa stories soon!
cookies5529 chapter 8 . 12/29/2012
It took me rereading the last couple of chapters to figure out how to link the puzzle pieces together. _ I admit I was lost, but I seriously loved it. Maybe I'm masochistic that way...
TheEndofTag chapter 8 . 8/20/2012
WOW! I just love love love love this! it was intense! And the emotions between Fai and Kurogane were captured beautifully! Especially their confession to each other! :D And I just love love the plot and the sound reasoning behind the so call cancer. You did an awesome ass job! Love it!
SunlessNights chapter 8 . 8/15/2012
It was a good story. :)
anon-reader chapter 8 . 4/25/2012
Kinda figured that fai was growing another kidney, but it was a fun read non-the-less :) great job
KaoruKamiya307 chapter 8 . 4/7/2012
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS STORY! The ending was great! It all made perfect sense and the moments between kuro and fai were wonderful! The part with Syao all upset about the government stopping treatment was great! I loved it so much! Thanks for the story and I look forward to more from you! :)
Stripes that Parallel chapter 8 . 4/7/2012
Aw, what a great way to wrap up! And I loved the humor you threw in. I caught one sentence I didn't understand-

...he began to began his former health...

I think the second began should've been begin? Anyways, marvelous work! I enjoyed reading this story
SoulStealer121 chapter 8 . 4/4/2012
:DDDDDD YESSSSSSS *fistpump* IT WORKSSSSS

*ahem* Yay! You finished! I'm happy for you. I loved reading this; I really liked how Kuro was able to finally come out at the end when he thought Fai was going to die. 3 Great job!
Cased In Darkness chapter 8 . 4/4/2012
Well hi there.

There's a logical explanation on why I haven't been reviewing your fics lately (my teachers are trying to KILL ME!).

I like how it finished up (it took much too long though). I really don't have anything witty to say, mostly cause I'm basically brain dead. Thank you for writing!
wolf1380 chapter 8 . 4/4/2012
loved to ending. a great story one of the best i have read.
i'masian-aru chapter 8 . 4/4/2012
YAY you finished! Good for you! It was good, and I didint see any typeos, however you spell that. So YAY!
Stripes that Parallel chapter 7 . 3/29/2012
Ahh Lovely plot twist there! I like how this is going, and yay! Rather twisted revelation, but at least we know Fai doesn't have cancer xD I believe I spotted one typo closer to the beginning, not sure where. Just a minor mispell :)

I also started reading your new story, From The Ashes, I've just been a little busy too review :P More convenient to just tie it in now, lol. I like it! I feel like your writing style has changed a little, though...not with the same flow as you usually have. I understand that might just be because of spur of the moment-plotlines, which I understand. I rarely plan out my stories, so that's usually how I am, anyway xD I'm looking forward to new installments on both stories! And HOPEFULLY I can get OTF back on the road during spring break - I've been drowning in research papers "

And yes. Fai is a sexy beast. And Kuro. But Fai mainly.

I mean, come on. Blonde, tall, prince, vampire, gorrrgeous blue eyes. Ponytail. Badass magician.

He's got it all, man.

Sparked my definate fave-character fangirl obsession. :B
Honest Alice chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
While I definitely appreciate the concept of this story, having had a brush with cancer myself, I find the details to be distracting enough that I can't really enjoy it.

Something like cancer in the Tsubasaverse is pretty silly for a number of reasons. The most obvious is the longevity spoken of several times regarding people who posses powerful magic. If cancer was actually an issue in this verse, longevity would be impossible (if you live long enough, you will die of cancer. That is the sad truth) After the series, Fai received back the half of his magic that grows as he uses it. With that amount of power, there's no question that he would live out his natural lifespan.

I know the Tsubasa ending is very open-ended, but I don't understand why you wouldn't make this an alternate universe where you could make the situation actually believable and tangible. It seems like a really good story idea gone to waste in a bad setting. This is like reading Harry Potter and suddenly Voldemort getting AIDs.

Anyways, I've enjoyed your other stories so that's going to be the end of my criticism. Your characterizations are great (they always are), I just can't read this and take it seriously.
wolf1380 chapter 7 . 3/28/2012
im sorry, but im confused. how is fai still live without a heart,even as a vamp. and did the shopkeeper what his heart as payment or was he to give it to kurogane. still loved the chapter.
SoulStealer121 chapter 7 . 3/28/2012
*fistpump* FUCK YEAH :D Yay. Kuro is no longer in denial. :3 But...Fai...tore his own heart out? Um, ow. :I I wonder what Watanuki did with it. 0-0 Keep up the great work! :)
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »