Reviews for When It's Gone
too-much-inspiration chapter 1 . 2/3
Very cute, and very sweet bit of fluff. Thank you for posting!
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
The prat and the idiot, best friends for eternity...
BlueStarMusicGeek chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
I loved this! You summed up Arthur and Merlin's relationship perfectly, and I loved how you had Merlin so oblivious to everything; not knowing that he'd been doing anything and not understanding that the neckerchief was intended for him. And I can absolutely see how Arthur would get so annoyed by seeing Merlin rubbing at his neck all the time! It's like the headmaster I had in high school: he couldn't go a single speech without putting his glasses on and taking them off literally every ten seconds or so. It used to drive me insane once I'd noticed it. Anyway, wonderful story, thank you for making my day.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
You described about 99% if Arthur and Merlin's interactions in a very small paragraph.
... ... I salute you! (If such a thing is possible to do typing on the internet.) Really I'm impressed by that.
xBookEaterx chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Hahahaha this was cute!
TheMerlinAddict chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Awwwwhhh super cute! "And... /there/ it was." Awesome! I love their bromance so much, and you wrote it perfectly (again). Arthur's concern is so sweet! Love Gwen's appearance as well - as if Arthur would know anything about buying fabrics, of course he needs Gwen to help him! :) "She gave him an incredible smile that was a mixture of amusement and pride and fondness" Aww. Cutest description of a smile ever! :')
At first I thought Merlin had a fomorroh on his neck again, rubbing it like that all the time! :O
Oh, and I love the description: "Any happiness it might bring to his servant is totally coincidental and completely unintended." Hahaha perfect! Thanks for writing! And yes, I'll continue to explore all your Merlin stories, if you don't mind :D
Lily chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
This is completely and utterly adorable!
Clara Brighet chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Ooh, that bit at the end was very insightful! A perfect sum-up of their relationship, that part about Arthur intending his lie to be seen through... very fun fic! Thanks!
chele the original chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Excellent
HaveACuppaT chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
aahh my god, this is so adorable i love it so much!
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
XD :-D
servant123 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
:) I like this. It's a nice look at their relationship through a simple action on Arthur's part, believable and well thought-out. Keep up the excellent work :)
God bless *heart*
Rosie99 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
What a beautiful story!
Yabbit chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
*giggles*

:P
Meyli Vaisyl chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Aaaww. Arthur is so cute when he decides to be nice with Merlin. A bit clumsy but definitely cute.

Me├┐li