Reviews for When It's Gone
Aww! I needed this.
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 9/1/2017
hehe cute :3
writerofberk chapter 1 . 6/29/2017
Awwwwww this was so adorable! :D
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 11/1/2016
Awwww, to cute
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
Brilliant.
cindy4651 chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
Very sweet, thank you.
aqaws321 chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
not much to say on this one, just thanks for making me laugh :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
Very cute, and very sweet bit of fluff. Thank you for posting!
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
The prat and the idiot, best friends for eternity...
BlueStarMusicGeek chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
I loved this! You summed up Arthur and Merlin's relationship perfectly, and I loved how you had Merlin so oblivious to everything; not knowing that he'd been doing anything and not understanding that the neckerchief was intended for him. And I can absolutely see how Arthur would get so annoyed by seeing Merlin rubbing at his neck all the time! It's like the headmaster I had in high school: he couldn't go a single speech without putting his glasses on and taking them off literally every ten seconds or so. It used to drive me insane once I'd noticed it. Anyway, wonderful story, thank you for making my day.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
You described about 99% if Arthur and Merlin's interactions in a very small paragraph.
... ... I salute you! (If such a thing is possible to do typing on the internet.) Really I'm impressed by that.
xBookEaterx chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Hahahaha this was cute!
TheMerlinAddict chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Awwwwhhh super cute! "And... /there/ it was." Awesome! I love their bromance so much, and you wrote it perfectly (again). Arthur's concern is so sweet! Love Gwen's appearance as well - as if Arthur would know anything about buying fabrics, of course he needs Gwen to help him! :) "She gave him an incredible smile that was a mixture of amusement and pride and fondness" Aww. Cutest description of a smile ever! :')
At first I thought Merlin had a fomorroh on his neck again, rubbing it like that all the time! :O
Oh, and I love the description: "Any happiness it might bring to his servant is totally coincidental and completely unintended." Hahaha perfect! Thanks for writing! And yes, I'll continue to explore all your Merlin stories, if you don't mind :D