Reviews for Always A Team
Veuve Noir chapter 14 . 3/17/2012
it's amazing what you wrote.

this is a wonderful story.

I'm sorry for not having read it before, I had a lot of project to do.

Let me know about other stories you're writing.

I'm glad it went so well done to everyone especially Steve and Kono.
wotumba1 chapter 14 . 3/16/2012
good story!
shirik chapter 14 . 3/15/2012
way to go for your 1st H50 ff! good job! i can't wait for the new one!
Jelly Bean Jenna chapter 14 . 3/15/2012
Awesome!

Loved the way it ended! Just sad it's done.

Can't wait for the new one so post it soon!

It sounds awesome!
sphekie chapter 14 . 3/14/2012
T.T I can't believe this is the end of the book T.T

Im soo happy to see Steve/kono getting a good ending ;)

Please more Steve and kono fics!
sherry57 chapter 14 . 3/14/2012
Thanks for a great story hon. Come back and play in this sand pit again!
bushy4 chapter 13 . 3/13/2012
Wo fat is finally dead!yeah.
sphekie chapter 13 . 3/13/2012
Well, Im glad that they finally got their evil villain dead..man, this story has me glue to my cellphone (reading this in my phone) I can't stop read this..can't believe it almost to the end. I don't want this to end, its sooo good! T.T
Jelly Bean Jenna chapter 12 . 3/11/2012
Definite awesomeness!
mayaluna chapter 12 . 3/11/2012
Ssoooooooo ggoooooodddddd! Really! I just can't wait to read the next one n' discover what happened...Steve has been shot isn't it? by Cath? Can't wait to see...

Congrats.

XOXO
bushy4 chapter 12 . 3/11/2012
I think Wo fat shot cath. That would be awesome to see but then it would be a shooting fest after that. So I don't know. Maybe joe shot Wo fat or chin shot Wo fat.
sphekie chapter 12 . 3/11/2012
Omg! Nooo! Cliffhanger :(

Who got shot? It has to be Cath, I think it her.

Nice flashback by the way..good twist on cath flashback..now I know why she betrayed Steve, good writing on it.
bushy4 chapter 11 . 3/10/2012
Good twist with cath being the mole. Excited for the next chapter
Kelly2727 chapter 11 . 3/10/2012
Hi everyone thanks for all the reviews. I will be writing a flashback in the next chapter to show how Catherine ends up being the mole for Wo Fat. If you think back to a few chapters before Kono phoned Cath for her help thinking she could her like Steve does. I just need to think of a flashback first. Kono will be the one to reliase that Cath is the mole in the next chapter and Steve does catch on. Next chapter will be up for tonight.
shirik chapter 11 . 3/9/2012
so cathering is the mole? because there's no other explenation for her being there? i loved how you wrote lori! i loved her and i think her character was not developed in the show- if she was introduced like this she wouldn't be off the show
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »