Reviews for Songs for a Dancer
UnderneathXtheXunderneath chapter 12 . 7/7/2014
Thanks for writing this story. It was beautiful.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/17/2014
Funny, I haven't read TOO many Naruto fanfics, but of those that I have read (the majority being NejiTen), although the A/Ns acknowledge the fact that he died in the manga, this was the first story that actually went with the plot (I guess because it's not NejiTen as main)... but this was beautiful and (for me) the first time I thought of what things might actually be like now that he's dead. And I will admit that I shed a tear or two reading this and having this (fictional) reality crash down on me. For this I think you deserve a big pat on a back or a buffet of all the sweets your heart desires ) Good work, and I'm already dreading that this story will conclude when I finish the next chapter...

Ami1010 chapter 12 . 12/7/2013
This was so good, I love it!
Although it wasn't really a ShikaTen but more like a onesided ShikaTen and NejiTen from Shikamaru's point of view, which makes me maybe love it all the more! xD
Some parts were funny others were tragic, and I so had to hold my tears back while reading that scene where Tenten stood before Neji's grave. :'( My jaw hurt, you know!
And the last chapter broke my heart as well with the way she talked about Neji and the katana she gave him.
Well, hopefully Shikamaru will do a good job making her happy again! ;P
LadyOfDust chapter 12 . 10/20/2013
How dare you? How dare you to make me cry like this? Oh holly shit... I promised myself not to cry when I read the first chapter, but I could not help it. I have always shipped Shikamaru and TenTen, and this is perfect, this is so heartbreaking and wonderful I cant even... This is great.
anthropomorphychan chapter 12 . 9/19/2013
OMG it's finished! *sniffles* I'm actually quite glad you ended it that way. I'm both happy and sad that you decided to go for canon -er- as canon as a ShikaTen pairing will ever be, haha. I thoroughly enjoyed the journey from beginning to end. Gah! I'm gonna miss this fic so much. . I look forward to that mysterious teaser. Kudos to you for keeping it up! I've had to go on hiatus a wee while a go ... I couldn't even regularly read FF updates! *cries* Whining aside, lovely job as usual. I look forward to more of your work.
V-quez chapter 12 . 9/15/2013
This was such a heart wrenching chapter I had to actually leave and come back after I collected my emotions. I swear Nejiten was my love couple and I just feel like Tenten may never fully get over Neji even if Shikamaru was a perfect boyfriend. So sad but truely and amazing story.

On another note, I can't wait for your next series!
V-quez chapter 11 . 9/15/2013
D': Ugh. I hate that fact the Neji had to die but I love how you wove that angsty yet incredibly romantic promise in there.
V-quez chapter 7 . 9/14/2013
Wait! Now a jealous Shikamaru is the setting sun in my spinning world. :D I swear your story gets better with each chapter.
V-quez chapter 5 . 9/14/2013
Oh a jealous Neji makes my world go 'round. ;) Love how you added a dash of Nejiten effectivly spicing up the conflict.
V-quez chapter 3 . 9/14/2013
Shikamaru's internal conflicts just add to the sweetness of their interaction. :3 I love how you made Tenten so open and friendly.
V-quez chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
M'kay! I am going to be reviewing most of the chapters in this Shikaten so I hope you don't get bored of me soon! X3 This is a great start and I cannot WAIT to see how Shikamaru handles the very troublesome crush!
FruitySmell chapter 12 . 9/14/2013
Suddenly, I am at a crossroad.

On one hand, I do want Shikamaru to win the girl, because the boy is doing his best, which is a feat considering his rather lazy behavior. Plus, he's dated girls, but he always comes back to Tenten, and that for me is true love. Definitely.

On the other hand, I also don't want him to end up with Tenten. Why? Because it's unfair for his part. If Tenten does choose him, it feels more or less like she's doing it to forget Neji. Or as in our language, "panakip butas lang". And it gets pretty sad from here on because I think Tenten will never recover from her first love. It shows with this one lone of hers...

"This is Neji's,"

See? Is. This. Is. Neji's. Technically, she can't even bring herself up to think of Neji in the past. The poor girl's traumatized. It's heart-wrenching, yet it also shows her fierce loyalty to the man she once loved. It made her endearing to my eyes, and I can't help but salute you once more for making me fangirl over Tenten again.

And what's this? And indefinite hiatus?! But... but... Pewpew! You can't leave meeeeee! What will Fruity do without you?! Fruity will be like a lost kitten! Nuooooo! Dx/
Animefangirl95 chapter 12 . 9/12/2013
I loved this story:) even though I'm a sucker for happy endings, I'm pretty satisfied with this one:)

So even when you're in hiatus, at least update your profile or keep in contact so I can know that you're still alive
Animefangirl95 chapter 11 . 9/12/2013
Every single time Neji does in ff, I relive the moment where I was sitting in my Honors Econ class talking about NejiTen...and suddenly my seat mate tells me she just read the manga spoilers online an saw Neji die...I'm still in mourning
Animefangirl95 chapter 10 . 9/12/2013
Awe this was a sweet moment_