Reviews for Contextually Speaking
Manus chapter 21 . 9/2/2013
That was fun! But also super super creepy. I would be extremely scared! Very very very scared, thinking stalker/creep/rapist/murderer. Lucky this ended not like that haha
S1203 chapter 21 . 8/31/2013
Hot and tenderat the same time... Thank you.
cullenemmett5 chapter 21 . 8/30/2013
You have to continue this! You can't leave it like this! Even though you technically already did WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER PLEASE. Or two. Or three. Or a hundred. Or a million more. I just can't seem to get enough!

Ahhhhhhhh I loved this very much so, but I guess you might've already figured that out lol.

Forever wishing you'd write another chapter but it's ok if you don't (well...) because this was perfect.
CullenSweetheart chapter 21 . 8/30/2013
This was seriously HOT! And I want more more more I tell you! LMAO!
ImYours1901 chapter 21 . 8/30/2013
Yeah, I kinda love this. Cute and amazing
Guest chapter 21 . 8/29/2013
This was fun and excellent story! You did a wonderful job with your writing, thank you!
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 21 . 8/29/2013
This came up on twifics. PLEASE...continue this! I love your stories. Especially when you wrote with Marvar! Totally addicted to Confessions After Dark.

But, GAH...ths would be so HAWT!
mdsngrc chapter 21 . 8/29/2013
I stumbled across this today and let me just say that I am so glad I did! I loved every chapter and laughed so freaking hard! Thank you for sharing such a wonderfully funny story with us. :D

Screw the sweat pants.
Screw all the sweat pants ever! chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Contextually Speaking has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
kathryn.downs1999 chapter 21 . 8/16/2013
Love it
Grace chapter 21 . 8/12/2013
*fans face* good grief, that was like one giant long smut scene. I really hope you update soon. That was better than the ninty nine cent books from Amazon. ;)
dont1855 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
ho my i think i'm just going to keep reading hehehehe :) DEB
chasinge chapter 21 . 8/6/2013
What a fun read. It's really the fantasy all of our fanfic reading sweat pant covered asses have! Thanks for sharing. :)
Unknown Atheist chapter 21 . 7/30/2013
I love the length of your chapters.
Sooz88 chapter 21 . 7/25/2013
WWWWWHHHAATTTTTT? Thats it? the end..Ohhh Come on! That sucks! Why ened it there? Thats sooo mean! ;-(
3,166 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »