Reviews for Contextually Speaking
slc6548 chapter 4 . 2/8/2012
Lookin forward to the next one.
Kourt17 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Yes...I feel it will be even better reading this time...I LOVE IT. Like looking in a mirror...lol. I do love drunk and naked. So someday we will meet and find stallion cocks of our own to RIDE off into the sunset with. Ily
VampLuvah chapter 4 . 2/8/2012
Bust out the digits Bella! Pretty PLEASE!
avidreader69 chapter 4 . 2/8/2012
Maybe he could send her a pic of his hard cock. She might be able to tell the difference between an older man and too young to be sending pics like that!
Mari94 chapter 4 . 2/8/2012
The plot thickens . . .I wonder if he's watching her?
justwanttoread chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
sparklnfade rec'd this

I love it so far and I have only read the first chapter

laura-1025 chapter 4 . 2/8/2012
Awww, shy Bella is cute but dirty texting Edward is cuter. LMAOOOO!

But YOU? You are the cutest there ever was. And I'm totally getting in your pants later. J/S

I love you more than I love my finger vibe and you know that's a lot. Hahaha!

xoxoxo

Laura
Ellachanted chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
Turns out you can only review every so many minutes. At least in mobile :(

I miss flirting. :(

There are very few guys who will flirt anymore. Because flirting is like foreplay without follow through. And guys today? Yeah, all about the follow through.

Though I am enjoying this story so far ... :)
slc6548 chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
Nice!
cod46 chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
Jesus, I am reading chapter 3 and squealing like a little girl, this is so thrilling and hot and well written, because you make want to be her, to be there, just through your words on the screen. Excelent job!
Jancullenfever chapter 4 . 2/8/2012
bloody hell ..this is killing me !

wonderful, sexy , story

Keep 'em coming (pun un intended)
Lurecyka chapter 4 . 2/8/2012
This is so freaking good ! Man...I feel all funny inside...Is he really going to call her ? Will she answer ? I can't wait to read you again !
mountainlion718 chapter 4 . 2/8/2012
you better pick up Bella!
Curls4twilight chapter 4 . 2/8/2012
I LOVE it! I can just feel her freaking out! LOL I have so much to do today and I think it's not going to get done because I'll be too involved in this story!
MoniNP Monica Nopi chapter 4 . 2/8/2012