Reviews for Contextually Speaking
Sapphire2011 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Cosmogirl-

Well, that was an interesting text! Wonder who that was from? ;)

Can't wait to see where you take this.

Great job...I'm hooked! Until next time...

Sapphire
SunflowerFran chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
Let's see...impaired people can usually 'drunk dial', so all this texting tells me perhaps he is not really drunk at all...

But then again, this is a Cosmo story and I should know that sometimes things are not what they appear to be. So I will wait for the next chapter, and enjoy every word, and at the end, I know that 'I' will be totally 'satisfied'. (I hope B&E will be, too!)
loredanapunga chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
omg...tell me she'll call him and tell me he's not 21...omg...this is killing me
jenjiveg chapter 2 . 2/8/2012
Wow.

Love this. Economy, honest, funny, and it's about time we had kitteh sidekicks.

Wonderful as always.

jv
kbdragonfly chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
I am reading this and getting butterflies in my stomach. Oh and I laughed so hard at the just a girl part my kid asked if I was ok. Xoxoxo
Jiff Simpson chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
Oooh, dayum! This is going to be so much fun to read throughout the day! Of course, I'll have to sneak at work but it'll be worth it! :)
Iteachu4600 chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
Love that Jasper & Emmette are cats giggles
angela12665 chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
I'm already drawn in. The idea of this happening sounds like so much fun!
obsmama chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST ON A CRACKER.

and ps I love the cats are Em and Jasper and they are gay and lick each other. I meant to mention that before but I got distracted by the man with a hard dick.
Missy Robshipper aka miss247 chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
YES! Phone sex! Give it to me! ;)
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
oooh, oooh, oooh! That is so what I just said Out Loud at work when I got to the end of the chapter. Yep, no one is looking at me like there's something wrong with me. Now, I'm wondering if it's someone that's been interested in her that she doesn't really know.
EMCxo chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
*shakes fist at Cosmo*

Damn you! How am I going to get anything done today with sexting in my box all day? How?

Does he know her? Is it purely random? Gah! *flail hands*

Talking? On the phone? To him? *more flail hands* I couldn't. I could not handle that.

I love that she lies about her age. *snort*

A triangle with two gay cats? lol

xo

Em
Robsmyyummy Cabanaboy chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
Oh my gosh...this is so fantastic, Cosmo!

I still can't decide if it's anonymous or not!

Love it, though! :)

xo, Jen
avidreader69 chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
Why does 28 sound so much younger than thirty? Because it really does! Thirty is way too much pressure.
chartwilightmom chapter 3 . 2/8/2012