Reviews for Contextually Speaking
tff000 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
great start
WardLover TwiFan chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
Dammit! I want it to be someone she knows. Maybe it's someone that has seen her working at the library. Oh please, please, PLEASE don't let him be total stranger that meant to text some other woman.

-Monique
BlueEyeBrat chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
I wonder, maybe geodes know who he is calling and is drunk enough to actually make the call;)
lharkcom chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
Loving this!
kwsparrow chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Thank you Cosmo 'cause somedays all a girl wants is a real quick FICK ... yeah, a fick, not a f#ck ...
michellecoldren chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
loving this! patiently waiting for more! Thanks for writing and sharing! I actually just starte What Speaks in Darkness last night! I love your stories!
Sapphire2011 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Cosmogirl-

Well, that was an interesting text! Wonder who that was from? ;)

Can't wait to see where you take this.

Great job...I'm hooked! Until next time...

Sapphire
Sunflower Fran chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
Let's see...impaired people can usually 'drunk dial', so all this texting tells me perhaps he is not really drunk at all...

But then again, this is a Cosmo story and I should know that sometimes things are not what they appear to be. So I will wait for the next chapter, and enjoy every word, and at the end, I know that 'I' will be totally 'satisfied'. (I hope B&E will be, too!)
loredanapunga chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
omg...tell me she'll call him and tell me he's not 21...omg...this is killing me
jenjiveg chapter 2 . 2/8/2012
Wow.

Love this. Economy, honest, funny, and it's about time we had kitteh sidekicks.

Wonderful as always.

jv
kbdragonfly chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
I am reading this and getting butterflies in my stomach. Oh and I laughed so hard at the just a girl part my kid asked if I was ok. Xoxoxo
Jiff Simpson chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
Oooh, dayum! This is going to be so much fun to read throughout the day! Of course, I'll have to sneak at work but it'll be worth it! :)
Iteachu4600 chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
Love that Jasper & Emmette are cats giggles
angela12665 chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
I'm already drawn in. The idea of this happening sounds like so much fun!
obsmama chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST ON A CRACKER.

and ps I love the cats are Em and Jasper and they are gay and lick each other. I meant to mention that before but I got distracted by the man with a hard dick.
3,201 | « Prev Page 1 .. 194 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 .. Last Next »