Reviews for Contextually Speaking
XenaB chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Omg! Crap! ... I hate this international timeline. I don't want to sleep now! Cause Edward is sending Bella dirty txt messages (accidentally) ;)

"because apparently, hot men don't read" ... Double damn it! Really?
suzie55 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Fantastic start. Can't wait for more. Great writing as always. You've pulled me and made me so curious... and hopeful for her. lol

;) Thank you
nerac chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
I like you hard and fast. NEGL.

And I love this story. And you.

But you already knew that, right? :)

xoxo

~c
barburella chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Hahahahahhahahaha! Got the words right out of my mouth/mind/heart/vajayjay - you can pick.
kimjhill chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
oooooh drunk texting...NEVER a good idea ;)
Twificgirl chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Ooo Bella likes smut can't wait to de where this goes :)
RoseArcadia chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
quoideneufj chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
"the loneliness seems abated..."

Something tells me that loneliness will soon not be a problem!
jarkin33 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
my love for you and this story has no bounds... that is all.

xox

jaime
Bammers chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
I love drabbles when they update quick so bring it on I love the thought and can't wait for more...
mnnlisa chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Love this first chapter! Intriguing.
Iteachu4600 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Can't wait for more
stefterrogers.com chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
I like it already! Waiting for more :)
ltlerthqak chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
*sigh* You and your pretty words! I am so glad this will be fluffy - I missed reading your stuff, but angst and I are just completely over. Like, he fucked my best friend in my bed while she was wearing my lingerie and favorite patent leather peep-toe pumps kind of over. Angst is a whore.

Anyway, I can't wait to see where you take us, bb. Luckily, I'm off work today because the painters are coming to paint two of the bedrooms in this ridiculously brown house. No one can live in all brown forever. Just no. I feel like I'm walking through a rectum everyday.

Anyway again, great introduction. You really captured that sense of living only through your books and not actually living. I'll be waiting for more. ILY!
DeeDreamer chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
You know we're all gonna love this... Can't wait to see where this little baby goes. ;) xo ~DD
3,201 | « Prev Page 1 .. 202 209 210 211 212 213 .. Last Next »