Reviews for Visual Effects
JazzieG chapter 5 . 2/11/2012
I hope Tim follows Ducky and Gibbs' orders to go to the optometrist. It's better to know and tackle it than to believe something is wrong and ignore it.
delia cerrano chapter 4 . 2/9/2012
Wow powerful story! Looking forward to more chapters & finding out what's wrong with Tim. Never have liked Abby. Too selfish, bratty & uses Tim when she wants. She is so smug about how Gibbs feels about her. He spoils her & doesn't seem to see the real her. Wishing for Tim and Gibbs to get together.
DallasSteele chapter 4 . 2/9/2012
This is a very interesting story. I for one know how dibilitating headachs can be. They can be caused by blood pressure, stress, and bad glasses.

I hope that nothing is too seriously wrong with McGeek.
Nikara chapter 4 . 2/9/2012
Now that everyone has a clue that something is wrong, they just need to convince Tim of that! Hopefully that will happen soon. Can't wait for more!
JazzieG chapter 3 . 2/9/2012
Ah headaches suck, poor Tim. He needs to get it looked at instead of self diagnosing though. It could be he's making things worse when they don't need to be. Tsk.
PIRATEofHOGWARTS chapter 3 . 2/9/2012
Yor story is brilliant! Please update soon!
Lidil chapter 3 . 2/9/2012
...never said anything...

I'm wondering, too.
shialuvr222 chapter 2 . 2/8/2012
Oooh, interesting! :D Can't wait for the next installment!
Nikara chapter 2 . 2/8/2012
This is intriguing. I'm worried about poor Tim. Hopefully what he has isn't super bad, or at least is treatable- if he'll ever give in and get it looked at! At least Gibbs is noticing now- PapaGibbs won't let him ignore this for too long :)
Gottahavemyncis chapter 2 . 2/8/2012
Wow, you two have knocked it out of the ballpark again! Great story, I'm lovin' it! As always, love your characterizations of each of our gang. Love Tony's alternate teasing and caring-when-he-sees-something-wrong, totally big brother plus Tim's acceptance of his help, makes me want to hug both of them, together. BIG Hugs. Tim needs to understand that as part of Gibbs' team, he needs to keep his body & mind fueled, healthy and ready to go. So, Tim, if you won't do it for yourself, do it for the sake of the TEAM, go to the doctor, ASAP!

Can't wait for the next update!
25 | « Prev Page 1 2