Reviews for Making the 832nd Try Work
bladesmum chapter 14 . 2/20
Suspense is killing me!
eule chapter 14 . 2/18
Love the story, looking forward to the next chapter :-) I wished the judges would let the kids decide more often, sounds like a great way to find the right solution.
Loved the moment, when Cuddy had the Nintendo for House in her handbag.
JLCH chapter 14 . 2/17
Believe it or not people still love House fanfic. Good to see you back here!
OldSFfan chapter 14 . 2/17
Sensible judge. It looks promising for Jack, House, and Cuddy.
whitmc04 chapter 14 . 2/16
So glad to see this story is back. Loved this chapter and hoe the judge is letting Jack have a say so in what happens to him. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Good idea to have Jack look at House and Cuddy. Liked this.
Gemilh chapter 14 . 2/15
I love this judge, I can't wait to see what Jack says as to why he wants to stay with House and Cuddy. I really hope the judge decides to let them keep Jack. And I can't wait to see more from them as a family. Please keep writing and update soon.
Reader chapter 14 . 2/15
Has it been a year? That's ok, sometimes it takes a bit to line up one's thoughts. LOL. thanks for the new chapter. The nice thing about the breaks is that you sometimes need to re-read to you then get an extra treat.
Abby chapter 14 . 2/15
Very good chapter.
houseshead13 chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Great story! I am looking forward the next update!
JLCH chapter 13 . 11/16/2014
Good to see you back here. I like that House is ready to adopt, is he ready though? It seemed so soon that they wanted to do this. Do you think he'll have second thoughts or is he sure this is what he wants? I love how he got angry at the end, he's working so hard to get better...and he keeps getting his illness thrown in his face. Welcome back!
Guesty Guest chapter 13 . 11/11/2014
Oh god please don't let House defend himself - mentally stable or not, he still is a sarcastic bastard.. and the court definitely wouldn't like that
I read through the first story and the 13chapters today and I love it. I love the way you write Houe especially with Rachel. Keep going like this :)
Gemilh chapter 13 . 11/10/2014
Great chapter! I can't wait to see what the judge decides regarding Jack, House and Cuddy, please keep writing, and update as soon as you can.
OldSFfan chapter 13 . 11/10/2014