Reviews for Making the 832nd Try Work
Update!
bladesmum chapter 15 . 5/30/2015
Well worth the wait !
atearsarahjane chapter 15 . 5/27/2015
Oh my goodness this is fantastic!
Reader chapter 15 . 5/25/2015
your slow postings are like a gift as I find that I need to re-read a few chapters back to get the flow. Great chapter, I'm happy for Jack
Gemilh chapter 15 . 5/25/2015
Great chapter! I'm so happy for House and Cuddy and Jack right now, I can't wait to see how the first night together as a family is going to be. I love this story, and I hope you can update soon. I also love what House said to the judge, it was beautiful. Please keep writing, and update as soon as you can, this is an amazing story.
OldSFfan chapter 15 . 5/25/2015
A smart and sensible judge, who can look beyond House's history. What a relief for Jack!
Guest chapter 15 . 5/25/2015
Sweet.
Abby chapter 15 . 5/25/2015
Very good chapter.
bladesmum chapter 14 . 2/20/2015
Suspense is killing me!
eule chapter 14 . 2/18/2015
Love the story, looking forward to the next chapter :-) I wished the judges would let the kids decide more often, sounds like a great way to find the right solution.
Loved the moment, when Cuddy had the Nintendo for House in her handbag.
JLCH chapter 14 . 2/17/2015
Believe it or not people still love House fanfic. Good to see you back here!
OldSFfan chapter 14 . 2/17/2015
Sensible judge. It looks promising for Jack, House, and Cuddy.
whitmc04 chapter 14 . 2/16/2015
So glad to see this story is back. Loved this chapter and hoe the judge is letting Jack have a say so in what happens to him. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Guest chapter 14 . 2/15/2015
Good idea to have Jack look at House and Cuddy. Liked this.
Gemilh chapter 14 . 2/15/2015
I love this judge, I can't wait to see what Jack says as to why he wants to stay with House and Cuddy. I really hope the judge decides to let them keep Jack. And I can't wait to see more from them as a family. Please keep writing and update soon.