Reviews for Making the 832nd Try Work
matthewlover chapter 12 . 8/26/2013
I'm so happy you updated
Love it!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/20/2013
Awesome! Hope Jack soon will go home with Cuddy and House. I would love to see him and Rachel - I;m curious how that would go. Please update soon.
HuddyAleja chapter 12 . 8/17/2013
Oh My God I thought you'd never upgrade, I mean I like the way you show the relationship between Lisa and Greg I have to say it's lovely that you're in London amm and I apologize for not writing in English I was lazy but I will from now on.
JLCH chapter 12 . 8/17/2013
Could it be the infamous superboetti?

Glad you're continuing this! Congrats on graduation and the new job and the move to London.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/17/2013
It would be lovely if Jack could stay with House and Cuddy. And he would be bigger brother to Rachel, I bet it would be lots of fun. So I hope You will update soon and we will see more Huddy and them with kids.
Alex chapter 12 . 8/16/2013
Wonderfully written and I love the thought of Jack joining House and Cuddy's family.
linda12344 chapter 12 . 8/16/2013
Excellant and Rachael will love him.
HuddyGirl chapter 12 . 8/16/2013
OMGGGGGGG I CANNOT WAIT TILL IT IS OFFICIAL! JACK!
Abby chapter 12 . 8/16/2013
A very good chapter.
Chloe chapter 12 . 8/16/2013
Yes I love it, update soon
Guest chapter 12 . 8/16/2013
Glad to see you back.
OldSFfan chapter 12 . 8/16/2013
Congratulations on your graduation and new job. Glad you're back, because this is a good story and it's worth finishing.
Gemilh chapter 12 . 8/16/2013
Great chapter, I'm so glad that you are writing and updating this story again, thanks for the dedication, can't wait for more, please keep writing and update soon. Is Jack going to be able to go live with House and Cuddy?
IHeartHouseCuddy chapter 12 . 8/16/2013
So sweet, I just knew Jack would be happy about this. :)
JM chapter 12 . 8/16/2013
Awesome! i love the fact that You updated this story. It's absolutly briliant. I love that House and Cuddy told Jack that they want him to live with them. I hope that the call from Vanessa is a good news. Anyway, I can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon. Love U. :*
Also congratulation on your degree and a new job. Take care.