Reviews for Broken
Azera-v chapter 12 . 5/2
Still wishing for a sequel.
U sooo need to make a sequel! I. guess it's to late now but it's never to late to hope!
Literary Spirit chapter 15 . 1/7
I have no words, except when an author says there will be no happy endings, believe them the first time. Well done!
Bodcatr chapter 14 . 8/7/2017
who else is ready for sequel
Chappy rabbit chapter 15 . 3/17/2016
I hope you will write the sequel. Intrigue on what will happen to klonnie love story? Will she become like katherine who will run for her life against the wrath of klaus or will klaus run for bonnie for having a second chance?
Silver Temptation chapter 15 . 11/29/2015
I loved this story. Was a little gutted they didn't end up fully together but I think you wrote Klaus exceptionally well. :) please write more if you have the time.
amy chapter 6 . 10/26/2015
I love this story.
Azera-v chapter 15 . 10/8/2015
Holy crap. You can't just leave it like that!
easy pancakes chapter 15 . 7/31/2015
Poor guy his curiosity got him eaten by Klaus. Oh well. Anyway this was a very well written story that portrayed Klaus perfectly. I was rooting for Klonnie in the beginning but Bamon caught my attention and now I don't what to think so all I have to say is good job and I hope you write that sequel :)
Guest chapter 15 . 7/19/2015
Loved this! Great read :)
alienbaby77 chapter 15 . 5/14/2015
Please write a sequel! Pleasee this story is awesome!
tina1988 chapter 15 . 4/12/2015
Please write a sequel to this. Also publish the story on quotev and wattpad
azula scarlet 00 chapter 15 . 4/10/2015
Even though I don't like klaus I enjoyed this.
mwhale chapter 15 . 3/5/2015
Late to reading this, but it was a very enjoyable read. I hope you are still interested enough to follow with a sequal.
PendantOfGoddes chapter 15 . 7/26/2014
I enjoyed this story! You let me know if you ever write that sequel.

Well done!