Reviews for Preferred Stock
sushud82 chapter 36 . 8/27
Brilliant! Love all the interconnected storylines, the modern updates to the characters, and the OCs! And of course, wonderful telling of a modern Matthew and Mary romance. Super sweet and so lovely. Very well written! I want to see this movie!
albrie II chapter 1 . 1/26
I dont normally read business and finance themed fics because I hardly understand them. But this, i must say that from the first chapter to the last, was wonderfully written. Thank you so much for this story! Im sure I'll reread it in the future.
Shazzam2 chapter 36 . 8/30/2017
Just re-read this for the third (or fourth) time, and it's still soooooo good! Without a doubt my favourite fanfic of all time! Too bad you stopped writing fanfics
Bedazzled1918 chapter 36 . 5/30/2017
This is brilliant, an actual really good read.
flamedash chapter 36 . 5/30/2017
For some reason Tumblr has been showing me "suggested" posts about soup and old cars and I couldn't figure out why until I saw they had a #preferred stock tag, so I decided to come back and read this one. Still quite enjoyable :)
Longtime Guest chapter 36 . 5/18/2017
I don't know if you still read reviews for PS. Here's hoping! Recently on Tumblr it was mentioned that a photo of DS in Kill Switch reminded one of PS. Please know your story is still loved and remains so memorable. Can't hear or think about Lillet, razor clams, even the FT and NYFC, without thinking of this gift you created for MM fans. Look forward one day to finding PS (with names changed of course) in a bookstore. Thanks again.
ms9392 chapter 36 . 4/15/2017
I loved this story so much. Thank you for this!
Guest chapter 36 . 3/21/2017
This reminded of the book series "Crazy Rich Asians," but even better! Love what you did with the re-incarnations of our favorite Downton characters. Will definitely be reading this again.
sanspeur chapter 14 . 1/28/2017
I can't believe I forgot how much I loved (loveloveloved) this story. Thank you so much for sharing!
timeandpixiedust chapter 35 . 11/19/2016
I've re read this story about four times, and honestly, I'll probably read it many many more times. I love how you write each character, and I wish we could get to see this as a mini series (a movie would be too time-constricted). Seriously, I'm a huge fan of this story and the others you have published here.
Guest chapter 36 . 11/9/2016
:) love this
Vivss chapter 36 . 9/26/2016
I could see the kidnapping had changed Matthew's view of finance, but I didn't expect him to go to soccer in America business... I know it has grown in the US, but it seems it never succeeds in becoming very popular.
Anyways I loved this story! It was interesting to see them in modern life and being a power couple. I wish you would write more.
Vivss chapter 14 . 9/25/2016
I love Matthew's book for Mary!
Vivss chapter 6 . 9/24/2016
This story is really good so far!
I loved to see Violet 2.0, the first is my fav character of DA so it was nice to see their resemblance hehe.
Julie chapter 36 . 8/21/2016
I think I read this story at least 5 times. Thanks for writing it! It still sneaks itself into conversations with fellow DA-fans. And: You managed to permanently link it to things for me. I remember PS when listening to Radiohead, when drinking certain cocktails and drinks, strangely even when looking at Picasso's drawings... In a nutshell: Wow, this story left an impression.
1,105 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »