Reviews for Preferred Stock
Bedazzled1918 chapter 36 . 5/30
This is brilliant, an actual really good read.
flamedash chapter 36 . 5/30
For some reason Tumblr has been showing me "suggested" posts about soup and old cars and I couldn't figure out why until I saw they had a #preferred stock tag, so I decided to come back and read this one. Still quite enjoyable :)
Longtime Guest chapter 36 . 5/18
I don't know if you still read reviews for PS. Here's hoping! Recently on Tumblr it was mentioned that a photo of DS in Kill Switch reminded one of PS. Please know your story is still loved and remains so memorable. Can't hear or think about Lillet, razor clams, even the FT and NYFC, without thinking of this gift you created for MM fans. Look forward one day to finding PS (with names changed of course) in a bookstore. Thanks again.
ms9392 chapter 36 . 4/15
I loved this story so much. Thank you for this!
This reminded of the book series "Crazy Rich Asians," but even better! Love what you did with the re-incarnations of our favorite Downton characters. Will definitely be reading this again.
sanspeur chapter 14 . 1/28
I can't believe I forgot how much I loved (loveloveloved) this story. Thank you so much for sharing!
timeandpixiedust chapter 35 . 11/19/2016
I've re read this story about four times, and honestly, I'll probably read it many many more times. I love how you write each character, and I wish we could get to see this as a mini series (a movie would be too time-constricted). Seriously, I'm a huge fan of this story and the others you have published here.
Guest chapter 36 . 11/9/2016
:) love this
Vivss chapter 36 . 9/26/2016
I could see the kidnapping had changed Matthew's view of finance, but I didn't expect him to go to soccer in America business... I know it has grown in the US, but it seems it never succeeds in becoming very popular.
Anyways I loved this story! It was interesting to see them in modern life and being a power couple. I wish you would write more.
Vivss chapter 14 . 9/25/2016
I love Matthew's book for Mary!
Vivss chapter 6 . 9/24/2016
This story is really good so far!
I loved to see Violet 2.0, the first is my fav character of DA so it was nice to see their resemblance hehe.
Julie chapter 36 . 8/21/2016
I think I read this story at least 5 times. Thanks for writing it! It still sneaks itself into conversations with fellow DA-fans. And: You managed to permanently link it to things for me. I remember PS when listening to Radiohead, when drinking certain cocktails and drinks, strangely even when looking at Picasso's drawings... In a nutshell: Wow, this story left an impression.
unsedated chapter 36 . 7/10/2016
This is brilliant! I love how interconnected and complex the relationships of the characters are. Thank you for fleshing out such depth in the Crawleys.
Guest chapter 36 . 6/23/2016
Can't help but wonder how this M/M would be reacting to the Brexit.
Guest chapter 36 . 6/3/2016
I read this last year and I just finished re-reading it today. I have to say, this is one of the best Matthew and Mary fanfiction stories out there! I was still surprised, amazed, angry, and entranced by each chapter just as I was the first time I read it. You have created such depth not only in the plot of the story, but also in the characters. I enjoyed that the characters you created were modern day descendants of the originals. I also love the intricate web of the new family members that you wrote. As always, I will read this again at some point. I honestly could say that this would create amazing cinema, seeing this on a screen coming to life would be wonderful. I hope you continue to write! And thank you for this wonderful story!
1,102 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »