Reviews for Preferred Stock
Mm fan chapter 35 . 8/21/2020
This story was excellent! Keeping true to the original Matthew and Mary Crawley ( with a Matthew lives version). Fantastic page turning modern story intersected with pieces of the original. Super great!
perfectcrime chapter 36 . 10/10/2019
Well. It's 5am, but I've finished it. I like all the little references to more minor characters. And their assistants!
Ninaness chapter 1 . 8/25/2019
Rereading this story because I love it so much!
Dawns Heart chapter 36 . 1/2/2019
I really loved this. I loved all of your stories but I was hesitant to start this one as I generally am not a huge fan of stories about OC's. But this was incredible. It was true to the history of Downton and the characters on the show and it was very original. I absolutely loved it. Thanks for sharing :) And happy New Years!
Guest chapter 36 . 10/9/2018
Just brilliant. You are much too talented NOT to write again.
sushud82 chapter 36 . 8/27/2018
Brilliant! Love all the interconnected storylines, the modern updates to the characters, and the OCs! And of course, wonderful telling of a modern Matthew and Mary romance. Super sweet and so lovely. Very well written! I want to see this movie!
arients chapter 1 . 1/26/2018
I dont normally read business and finance themed fics because I hardly understand them. But this, i must say that from the first chapter to the last, was wonderfully written. Thank you so much for this story! Im sure I'll reread it in the future.
Shazzam2 chapter 36 . 8/30/2017
Just re-read this for the third (or fourth) time, and it's still soooooo good! Without a doubt my favourite fanfic of all time! Too bad you stopped writing fanfics
Bedazzled1918 chapter 36 . 5/30/2017
This is brilliant, an actual really good read.
flamedash chapter 36 . 5/30/2017
For some reason Tumblr has been showing me "suggested" posts about soup and old cars and I couldn't figure out why until I saw they had a #preferred stock tag, so I decided to come back and read this one. Still quite enjoyable :)
Longtime Guest chapter 36 . 5/18/2017
I don't know if you still read reviews for PS. Here's hoping! Recently on Tumblr it was mentioned that a photo of DS in Kill Switch reminded one of PS. Please know your story is still loved and remains so memorable. Can't hear or think about Lillet, razor clams, even the FT and NYFC, without thinking of this gift you created for MM fans. Look forward one day to finding PS (with names changed of course) in a bookstore. Thanks again.
ms9392 chapter 36 . 4/15/2017
I loved this story so much. Thank you for this!
Guest chapter 36 . 3/21/2017
This reminded of the book series "Crazy Rich Asians," but even better! Love what you did with the re-incarnations of our favorite Downton characters. Will definitely be reading this again.
sanspeur chapter 14 . 1/28/2017
I can't believe I forgot how much I loved (loveloveloved) this story. Thank you so much for sharing!
timeandpixiedust chapter 35 . 11/19/2016
I've re read this story about four times, and honestly, I'll probably read it many many more times. I love how you write each character, and I wish we could get to see this as a mini series (a movie would be too time-constricted). Seriously, I'm a huge fan of this story and the others you have published here.
1,110 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »