Reviews for Preferred Stock
Vivss chapter 36 . 9/26
I could see the kidnapping had changed Matthew's view of finance, but I didn't expect him to go to soccer in America business... I know it has grown in the US, but it seems it never succeeds in becoming very popular.
Anyways I loved this story! It was interesting to see them in modern life and being a power couple. I wish you would write more.
Vivss chapter 14 . 9/25
I love Matthew's book for Mary!
Vivss chapter 6 . 9/24
This story is really good so far!
I loved to see Violet 2.0, the first is my fav character of DA so it was nice to see their resemblance hehe.
Julie chapter 36 . 8/21
I think I read this story at least 5 times. Thanks for writing it! It still sneaks itself into conversations with fellow DA-fans. And: You managed to permanently link it to things for me. I remember PS when listening to Radiohead, when drinking certain cocktails and drinks, strangely even when looking at Picasso's drawings... In a nutshell: Wow, this story left an impression.
unsedated chapter 36 . 7/10
This is brilliant! I love how interconnected and complex the relationships of the characters are. Thank you for fleshing out such depth in the Crawleys.
Can't help but wonder how this M/M would be reacting to the Brexit.
I read this last year and I just finished re-reading it today. I have to say, this is one of the best Matthew and Mary fanfiction stories out there! I was still surprised, amazed, angry, and entranced by each chapter just as I was the first time I read it. You have created such depth not only in the plot of the story, but also in the characters. I enjoyed that the characters you created were modern day descendants of the originals. I also love the intricate web of the new family members that you wrote. As always, I will read this again at some point. I honestly could say that this would create amazing cinema, seeing this on a screen coming to life would be wonderful. I hope you continue to write! And thank you for this wonderful story!
cheerdown83 chapter 36 . 5/6
This is an amazing work. You've taken the familiar characters and their undeniable chemistry, and created a fantastic AU setting and plot. Thank you for sharing this story!
mar-hhr4ever chapter 35 . 3/30
Don't know if you still read these reviews. However I just wanted you to know, I reread Preferred Stock and it's amazing how even though I've read this so many times, it still gets to me. Especially those early chapters and Barcelona. Your description of "this" is so agonizingly wonderful that instils a certain longing. I really do wish you would write more. And if it's not fanfiction I would eagerly buy anything you write. I really wish you all the luck in the world in this aspect.
I have thoroughly enjoyed your story. I judge it the best fanfic I have read - in any 'universe'. It was such a pleasure to read!
This is such a great and clever story I am almost lost for words. You really have a wonderful talent, so thanks for sharing with us. Would you consider posting your drabbles from your old tumblr account on FF? Thanks again.
Ezsbet chapter 36 . 1/4
I binge-read it yesterday, so you could say I loved it ! I especially liked the fact that you known what you're talking about, financially-wise. There are so many corporate AU out there in which the authors can't even pretend to know what they're writing about, it was refreshing (even from the point of view of someone who dosn't understand anything in finances ). I also liked the fact that this could have been a season of modern DA, down to the final-plot-twist-matthew-was-abducted-he-died-oh-no-he-didn't-happy-ending. TYpically the kind of plot device the writers of the original series could have come up with !
And of course, there was a little nostalgia everytime the old family, or the Bates, or the castle, were mentioned. I'm gonna miss this show and I'm happy for all the fics that remains out there for me to read.

PS : I guess many other french readers pointed out a few imperfections in Aurélie's speech, and in the names, so I won't do that again. If you ever need help from the French community on tumblr we're #upthebaguette, we're a bit weird but we're nice and would love to help you (especially with swearing. we love swearing).
timeandpixiedust chapter 36 . 12/29/2015
This fic is just wow. It seriously is one of the best AUs I've ever read of any fandom. I couldn't stop reading until the end, it was so exciting and I learned a bit about economics thanks to this (Something I love about AUs, learning about different topics). How their relationship developed and all the twists were amazing and then Edith's character was also super interesting.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/4/2015
Just FYI, I am now combing through PS again to pick out tips for my first trip to Barcelona next month. Picasso was on the list, of course, but now I'm adding the Mandarin Oriental and the area around Passeig de Gracia as well (I'm staying in El Raval). Thanks for the inspiration!
Miss Mercury101 chapter 36 . 5/7/2015
This has been a wonderful story to read.
1,094 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »