Reviews for Preferred Stock
mar-hhr4ever chapter 33 . 6/23/2014
Just reread this story, I'm so glad you recently updated it. Can't wait to read more!
mngirl chapter 33 . 6/20/2014
If he's dead...
Happy writing and please update soon!
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 33 . 6/11/2014
Keep going...I'm very much engaged! :) It's nice to see a resolution starting between Rob and the rest of the family. And nice job giving Eddie a job that makes use of her talents for a good cause. :)
redpeony chapter 33 . 6/6/2014
Just catching up to this, and this chapter was riveting as usual. I loved Rob's talk with Mary about losing the love of his life. So much revealed in that brief interlude. Eddie as a forgery detective is a nice twist, too. I'm patiently awaiting to find out Matthew's fate, and I know you have some intriguing explanation worked out. I am going to obsess about the possibilities until the next update. Bravo!

I also agree with a previous reviewer that I would do love to read your non-fan-fiction work. Your writing is exceptional.
Guest chapter 33 . 6/2/2014
So what would have happened if no one was there to pick up Rob? Please tell me that Matthew is NOT DEAD (I've had enough of that already). What is going on with Alice? Isn't she MORE pregnant than Sybil? So? Are we going to find out what the kidnappers wanted, as opposed to what they said they wanted, and why they took Matthew (and how he GOT AWAY)?

I really love your writing. The spaces in between chapters, not so much, but who am I to complain?
Guest chapter 33 . 6/1/2014
This is so fantastic! I literally just read the entire story so far in one go. You make everything so interesting from the art and drama, to the economics and politics. Please just carry on writing this fantastic thing as you have been. It is superb, and easily the best fan fiction I have ever read, not that lots of the other stuff isn't great too...
Guest chapter 33 . 6/1/2014
If Matthew is dead no one will read this anymore. But I don't think he is dead, he's just "gone". Here are some reasons why you really should not have him die: 1. We fricking love matthew 2. Mary loves Matthew and it would be too devastating in her life 3. Terrorist groups want attention. If they did kill matthew they would have been public about it. 4. Matthew is a smart enough person and has been resilient throughout his parents deaths and other tragedies that I believe he could have escaped.
If he did escape though, why wouldn't he be recognized or have contacted mary. I think it's ironic that the terrorist group was found in Spain. That's good writing to tie it back to where mary and Matthew first showed their love for each other.
PLEASE HAVE MATTHEW LIVE.
Guest chapter 33 . 6/1/2014
Oh my god. Im so involved with this story! There are so many possibilities! If he got away, how and why didn't he contact mary and wouldn't people recognize him from the news? I am so eager for the next chapter! Please update quickly! Great job on this story.
Guest chapter 33 . 5/31/2014
Ahh cliffhanger! Gone as in dead or gone as in they don't have him anymore...hmmm. I really do love this story. I picked up Bikram about 2 months ago and when I was reading this chapter I was like YESS that's what Mary's been doing! It works wonders. Can't wait for the next chapter!
MarketCrash chapter 33 . 6/1/2014
HOLY! man, you're good at this...

By the way, do you have any background in the financial world?
Serena89 chapter 33 . 5/31/2014
You will now think me a heartless psychopath, but I've been wondering some time if you'd eventually kill off future Matthew Crawley. After all, if the original one survived in this Universe, then the Universe would take its token some other time. And this is so exciting! God I'm awful, I know, but the Mary/Matthew relationship in Preferred Stock has been so iconic, so engaging, that I'm probably going to mourn this Matthew way more than I did with the other one, and I'm going to be more involved in Mary's pain (so much more enhanced, what with her past of loss and loneliness) this time around (and I already was with the show, so GO FIGURE).
I'm just happy to see what happens to this Mary and this Universe now that Matthew Crawley is gone...and technically I think in PSverse it's two years ago? It's like seeing unfolding a story that it's already been written, somewhere in history, in some place that is not this reality, and it makes me feel both powerless and in complete wonder. God I love you.
I also just realized that this fanfiction has been going on for a very long time, basically accompanying me through most of my DA fandom life, and it's also the only fanfiction from that world that I'm still reading. Maybe because it's really not about that, it stands on its own two feet, and when it's done (but I don't want to say my goodbyes to it, not just yet) I will have it made into another book (the second Chickwriter on my bookshelf), and this is just how much I'm emotionally engaged in it.
TELL US WHERE WE CAN READ YOUR ORIGINAL NOVEL, I SHALL NEVER FORGIVE YOU IF I WON'T BE ABLE TO READ IT.
judyl1 chapter 33 . 5/31/2014
You certainly know how to keep up the suspense. Now I can't wait for the new chapter, which I'm sure was you devious plan.
I loved how the girls started to rally around their father. It seemed real. Mary cut her hair, so realistic when she is in such pain.
This is simply a wonderful story. Thanks so much.
Bibleboymary4eve chapter 33 . 5/30/2014
Omg noooooo! Not really gone i hope! Dont leave me in suspense too long please-i love this story! Amazing characterization
Guest chapter 33 . 5/30/2014
Brilliant, enthralling writing, as always! I'm thrilled that Patrick has been caught. I beg upon you to let Matthew live. He and his sister have already experienced such profound tragedy in their lives. Thank you!
petragem chapter 33 . 5/30/2014
LADY, I'm obsessed with so many things about this. The blogs/news/tweets interspersed and how the tone shifts, Mary cutting her hair and pregnant!Sybil, Rob asking if she's sure the skylights are secure, pain perdu. So well done, xo.
1,110 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »