Reviews for Preferred Stock
Eolivet chapter 33 . 5/30/2014
WOW. You certainly know how to end a chapter. :D I absolutely adore this one - the family dynamics are incredible. You capture the complex, damaged but healing relationship between Rob and his daughters. Love how they start to call him "Papa." And I LOVE the return of the articles/blogs in between sections - it's such an innovative way to break up the story. :) Particularly adore the contrast between the gossip that says Rob won't be staying with his daughters and them offering him a place to stay. Sybil's wit provides wonderful levity during the emotional family reunion. And as always, I adore your DA references - Edith's driving, Mary's grieving and the baby who will not be named after dead relatives! But Rob and Mary are the lasting impression: two people who had their loves torn from them. The quiet understanding between them, as Mary makes breakfast, and Rob remembers his wife...just sublime. Then THAT ending! :D Whatever you've done, you've taken a huge risk, I applaud you for it and I cannot WAIT to see how it turns out! PLEASE update soon! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Oh wow! As usual. Well constructed and the wait was absolutely worth it. Now, what happened to Matthew? Fingers crossed that he escaped?
rc chapter 33 . 5/30/2014
Thank you. You love cliff hangers. Please update soon.
Shazzam2 chapter 33 . 5/30/2014
No... Just no.

If "Mary, he's gone" means that Matthew is dead, then I'm so done with this. Not because I think that all stories must have a happy ending (with happy meaning the main couple living happily ever after), but because I can't see a plausible reason to why he should die. Guess I just have to wait a couple of months until the next chapter is ready,and then I'll see if I continiue reading or not.

I think your story is great, but I didn't think it would take this horrible turn...
Aaarrggh why are you torturing us! Have mercy! Lol
please don't kill him!
DA love chapter 33 . 5/29/2014
srsly i can't believe this! no! please update asap
MM chapter 33 . 5/29/2014
OMFG, PLEASE DON'T KILL HIM OMG
Guest chapter 33 . 5/29/2014
Here is feedback from a reader: I am so sad. PS is your story and you can take it in any direction that you choose. But, I loved M/M on DA and PS gave me hope that in spite of modern day barriers to their relationship, M/M could find and sustain love. So, if Matthew truly is gone...tears...
circa1910 chapter 33 . 5/29/2014
When you say "gone", you mean as in not with the kidnappers or "gone" permanently? Now, the latter wouldn't be a nice thing to do, would it? We've followed for years, keep it going.
Guest chapter 33 . 5/29/2014
This is one of my favorite stories, but I feel the need to be honest. This chapter was a little hard to follow, and I am beginning to feel a bit detached from the characters on an emotional level. I'm not sure why, the story is just not drawing me in as it did in the beginning.
Guest chapter 33 . 5/29/2014
Ahhh! I can't wait for the next update. What a cliffhanger!
Speetsy chapter 33 . 5/29/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooo

This story is like crack. I consume it quickly and then it fucks me up for bit and it feels great. Afterward, I'm so down because it's over and I need another fix. I guess I'll just sit here itching until you finish crafting the next chapter.

Did you always have it planned that Matthew would be kidnapped? I kind of felt like it was a huge curveball that came out of nowhere. Maybe, I need to reread this for like the 10th time. It may actually be like the 12th. Honestly, I've read this story through so many times. It's always awesome.

These characters will be a part of me for a long time. I mean it.

if they could like film a movie with all the actors from the show as these updated AU characters, I WOULD FUCKING EXPLODE
Guest chapter 33 . 5/29/2014
I read this holding my breath, and my tears because they would interfere with this fantastic chapter.
Thank you for writing this fabulous story, and I don't the wait to find out exactly what Ben meant when he said Matthew's gone!
Mad Hatterist chapter 33 . 5/30/2014
What?! No! Please don't leave us hanging like this!

Wonderful, as always and completely devastating at the same time. Please update soon!
1,110 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »