Reviews for Tired of Trying
Buddy'sBabe chapter 31 . 10/19
Just read again and still made me cry at end. Loved it all over again. Keep writing
rangstep chapter 32 . 5/6
Great story thanks for sharing this with us.
ThePartyParrot chapter 4 . 1/18
Poor Rex!
Buddy'sBabe chapter 32 . 8/1/2016
That was an awesome story. Thoroughly loved it.
aruvqan chapter 26 . 5/23/2015
*snicker*
aruvqan chapter 20 . 5/23/2015
Ask any Marine, there are no ex-marines, just marines who are no longer on active service other than one with a BCD/OTH/DD [bad conduct discharge, other than honorable discharge, dishonorable discharge] Actually, calling one an ex-marine is about as insulting as you can get without being deliberately obscene.
aruvqan chapter 5 . 5/23/2015
Hope she kicks Connor's arse!

And I would guess Steph found out about Ranger screwing around from listening to random conversations about him from the guys - guys talk about the damnedest things sometimes and a Ranger booty call would be something talked about.
aruvqan chapter 4 . 5/23/2015
mmmmm wild rice )
aruvqan chapter 3 . 5/23/2015
I am glad Rees is a nice guy .. I have always thought dating someone I worked with a seriously HUGE mistake. I can remember seeing how horrible it was when one of the secretaries at my first job broke up with her boyfriend who worked out in the loading docks ... holy shit. It was bad enough that there were screaming fights, and demands to more or less sort out the friends [because if you are my friend you cant be the friend of that asshole...*eyeroll*] that the plant manager told the office manager to get rid of the secretary [easier to replace than a good dockhand!]

And glad Steph had an epiphany!
aruvqan chapter 2 . 5/23/2015
You can get a limited license at 16 in many states [restricted to various things depending on the state - typically to and from school and an afterschool job, no other kids allowed in the car, or no other kids in the car without an adult over 21, or not after a curfew [frequently 'dark' or 9 pm on school nights] those sorts of limitations until one turns 18. I was an emancipated youth at 16 [I already had a full time job weekends and vacations in my next to last year at school, and in New York State the final year of high school tends to have fewer classes, the only required classes are physical education [sports] and english so I was able to work a half day, and that was enough to pay my living expenses and for a car, so I actually had a legally mandated full license.]

Given how brainless many kids under 21 are, I really do not think I like the idea of a younger kid having access to a ton of death metal hurtling along at full speed while texting!
Sarai chapter 32 . 11/17/2014
I like it!
Retrdtchr chapter 32 . 9/24/2014
A truly beautiful story. I read it eagerly and so glad it was already complete when I found it. If I would have had to wait for updates, think I would have gone crazy. Thank you for yet another fabulous bit of writing.
Stephanie-fan chapter 23 . 12/29/2013
Hello.

There was a tiny mistake in this chapter:

He added, swallowing as he thought about what she'd look like with(out) clothes on.
Stephanie-fan chapter 32 . 12/28/2013
That was an action-filled and testosterone-drenched story.
Sexy, suspenseful and funny. An exciting read with a touching end.
lostaloneNY chapter 32 . 11/16/2013