Reviews for Star Wars: Finding a Meaning
Adeste fideles chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Hey man keep writing its amazing although there are few errors you should be ok. Keep up the good work and update soon.
Peace
Super-Saiyan-3-Vegeta chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
First I must say that you have an interesting concept. It feels original to a degree. I'm enjoying it.

second. There are some errors that can be fixed. But the major problem I see is that you're trying to do too much in the first chapter. I think you should have spread this chapter out over 2 maybe 3 chapters. It just seems odd how he jumps from one thing to another without any thought really. Like with his mother dying, it would have been good to see more emotion from your character. I'm not trying flame or anything. I'm just offering my observations and how you can make it even better. I really like this story and hope to see it take off :)
SmartAssAssassin chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
I love it! It's an interesting concept and I love the whole pretending to be a clone thing! It's very different which is definitely a good thing!
jessiefan chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Cmon finish it
jessiefan chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Cmon finish it
AVP5 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Awesome I like the story so far, poor guy he lost his mom but I'm sure things will get better for him especially if he's with ahsoka...so long as she doesn't find out who he is. Update when you get the chance.
whitewolf chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Nice, poor kid but now he gets to go do something away from home and he is protecting ahsoka. Nice update soon please.