Reviews for Welcome to SPD
Kaiju Ranger chapter 35 . 12/13/2015
I absolutely loved this series.

And now, theres a sequel.
SamuraiWhiteBre chapter 8 . 11/25/2014
OMG! I love the last part when Tracy and Cruger get into the arguement, but Isininia is right too. LOVE THE ENTIRE STORY!
Guest chapter 34 . 8/18/2014
PokeDefender123 chapter 31 . 6/28/2014
I love the different kind of episode this is,showing what could have been a rape seen to make the story more mature.
PokeDefender123 chapter 2 . 6/8/2014
I would like to request you letting me remake this story. I will give you credit
Kellybird chapter 29 . 1/9/2014
I really like the idea for this story. It's very interesting and combines two of my favorite fandoms! However, there are a few things I would like to point out to you to help you improve. First of all, you need to be more careful with your commas. There are some areas in the story where the sentence just runs because there need to be commas in it but there aren't any. Also, when using dialogue you need to use commas. Sort of like this:
"Let's head back to Rootcore," Daggeron says.
See? You end it with a comma not a full stop. Only use a full stop to completely end the sentence and move on to another. When I am reading and I see a full stop I actually stop reading. There are also a few spelling mistakes here and there which you need to watch. I make mistakes like that all the time, so don't worry. Make sure to read over what you have written before you post it.

Hope some of this helps you! Never give up writing either. Take on all the advice you get and use it in future writing. :)
InsertDecentNameHere chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Ok, first off, a simple rule of grammar: New Speaker, new line.

"Like this?" asked a perky writer.
"You bet," replied the reviewer.
"I don't understand why though," commented the writer, looking crestfallen.
"It's to help the reader understand the flow of the conversation," the reviewer explained, placing a hand on the writer's shoulder. "Otherwise you'll just make them confused."
"I got it!" the writer replied, suddenly feeling uplifted by the reviewer's advice.

Also, it's probably make more sense to put this in the crossover section; it'd get you more reviewer's too!
Krazykriss chapter 26 . 7/29/2013
Great chapter! Can't wait for more! :)
Not telling chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
When are you updating SPD?
Krazykriss chapter 25 . 7/24/2013
This is rlly good. I love the Michael and Reacy moments earlier in the story! LOL! Love it! :)
Krazykriss chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
This is pretty good! :)
Not telling chapter 25 . 7/18/2013
What's taking so long to update welcome to spd ? I need to know what happens! :(
Not telling chapter 24 . 6/12/2013
This is great keep going but please don't take to long. Maybe you can put the ranger save Trisha in the last minute before she was turn evil.
Guest chapter 22 . 4/27/2013
More please more it is great please. :)
Shievi chapter 11 . 6/27/2012