Reviews for Call for Help
SisterSafetyPin chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
I absolutely love this story!
Sylva Dax chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Exciting stuff. Really enjoyed it. After reading Grandparents, I must confess that I would have loved to see Amy and Rory forced to explain who River is to the Ponds.
JaneScarlett chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
that is great! Never mess with River Song... ;) you wrote them all very well, and it is nice to see something with only the family.
IndigoXsoul chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Ha! This is amazing! You write River SO epically.

"Nothing. And he had let go of his weapon to grab her.

"Amateur." She drove her fist hard into his chest with the gun still in it. Air left in a rush and a lot of pain went in. He collapsed to the ground writhing."

Epic scene is epic.

I'm so jealous of your River writing skills! This fic is beautifully written and I'm looking forward to more! :)
PhoenixWormwood137 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Awesome! I enjoyed this. From the summary, which was great, to the end, which was equally fantastic - thanks for presenting such a cool little slice of action.
slightly so chapter 1 . 2/19/2012

Love kick-butt River saving her family!
madis hartte chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Ooh, yay for Pond/Williams family time! It's sad that this qualifies as family time. XD But anyways . . . It was actually refreshing, reading something without the Doctor in it. Very, very well done. _
Vilinye chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
I really like this story. It's just so very...River of her to be like that.
grumpyjenn chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
And that is why you never EVER mess with River Song. She will HURT you. Great story!