Reviews for bravery
Levyfan67 chapter 1 . 7/17
You have to update this or I will flip out. Please update!
cherrypopper11 chapter 1 . 5/15
Please update soon
lampshadezz chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
ah, the beauty of good fanfiction...
Winged-Ashes chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
I love this fic and I wish u update it soon
c0c0ly chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
nice story! please updaaate...hehe
Ao-Mido chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Again, i reread this story. And after i read manga Black Sun too, this backround story seem more real hehehe...u make a realy wonderful job, so please make this one multichap... That will be a really great! Thanks b4
Sungoddess64 chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
This is an absolutely amazing story! I loved the action and war that began the story to having it end with them together in bed, it just was written so well. And I know that you posted this forever ago but it's just soo good that you really should consider writing another chapter :)
Nuria Sato chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Please Update! This story definetly has my attetion infact all your stories of vampire knight do! So please please update this story is too good to be left incomplete! Update!
bassoongirl14 chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
OMG! Totally awesome! I really wish this would become a multi chapter story. Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
love it!
KxZ fan girl chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
the 1st chapter is hot! i love the lemon scene! please make it into a series of chapter!
ameliedeadwood chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
I love this story X0
Please please please make it multi-chapter, thakyouuu...
shokubu chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
kyaaa! this is great. i want more.

please write more. more!
sumireflash chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
oh my! this is realy2 good story. the plot. characterization just so awesome! please...u must write more! i falling for this
cyhap chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
such a great start! wanna know how kaname's going to flaunt his prize lol. please update soon!