Reviews for bravery
HBluesHeart chapter 1 . 1/1
I love this so much! this alternative universe is amazing and both characters remain loyal to their personalities. After a long time without reading something like this i think i might be falling in love with the whole idea haha so please continue it if you ever get the chance or want to give another try to this story. Until next time!
anonim chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
this story is interesting.. i want to see the continuation when kaname go home with zero.. and yagari reaction for zero captive
Levyfan67 chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
You have to update this or I will flip out. Please update!
cherrypopper11 chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
Please update soon
lampshadezz chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
ah, the beauty of good fanfiction...
Winged-Ashes chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
I love this fic and I wish u update it soon
c0c0ly chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
nice story! please updaaate...hehe
Ao-Mido chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Again, i reread this story. And after i read manga Black Sun too, this backround story seem more real hehehe...u make a realy wonderful job, so please make this one multichap... That will be a really great! Thanks b4
Sungoddess64 chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
This is an absolutely amazing story! I loved the action and war that began the story to having it end with them together in bed, it just was written so well. And I know that you posted this forever ago but it's just soo good that you really should consider writing another chapter :)
Nuria Sato chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Please Update! This story definetly has my attetion infact all your stories of vampire knight do! So please please update this story is too good to be left incomplete! Update!
bassoongirl14 chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
OMG! Totally awesome! I really wish this would become a multi chapter story. Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
love it!
KxZ fan girl chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
the 1st chapter is hot! i love the lemon scene! please make it into a series of chapter!
ameliedeadwood chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
I love this story X0
Please please please make it multi-chapter, thakyouuu...
shokubu chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
kyaaa! this is great. i want more.

please write more. more!